PDA

View Full Version : Help needed

Samperz
04-04-2013, 01:49 PM
Hi all AL players!
I did not really know where to post this so i just posted it here.
I am currently making a lvl 13 warrior twink. As i am looking through the consignment store i notice that it is not that much good lvl 13 warrior items. So i decided that i would open chests to get items.
I would love to hear about your opinions on opening chests and if so which type of chests. My budget is on 200k. If you don't think it is worth opening chests please explain.
Any answers are appreciated!

Rare
04-04-2013, 01:57 PM
Well, at your level, it may be better to get crate gear. Or the platinum set from the store. The first elites were not available until level 15. So you won't be able to get those for your L13.

I don't think the crate gear was that great for warrior. But it may be better than the non elite gear available. Deep Sea might be best for you.

Samperz
04-04-2013, 02:43 PM
Ok thanks

Minesweeper
04-04-2013, 03:16 PM
Posidon or deepsea I recommend

Rare
04-05-2013, 08:22 AM
The new Radiant/Bonechill gear looks promising for low levels.

Temarichan
04-05-2013, 09:58 AM
Ehhh Bonechill/Viking/Radiant armor. Is more for higher levels.

Don't waste your money during your earliest levels!!!!

You'll regret you spent a lot during your earliest stages. You'll level up extremely soon.
It's like "growing out of your armor" :>

Minesweeper
04-05-2013, 09:59 AM
Haha

Rare
04-05-2013, 10:35 AM
Ehhh Bonechill/Viking/Radiant armor. Is more for higher levels.

Don't waste your money during your earliest levels!!!!

You'll regret you spent a lot during your earliest stages. You'll level up extremely soon.
It's like "growing out of your armor" :>

Well I assumed when they said "twink" that there weren't going to level them. I would think if you're twinking at lvl 13 it is the best gear possible given that you can't even use original elite gear.

If they are going to level, don't even bother buying anything nice until you get to 25.