View Full Version : Pets Being able to Attack

Demicazi
04-04-2013, 01:49 PM
It would be really cool if vanity pets could attack and have some special skills depending on the pet instead of them just walking/flying around you looking pretty. Maby make pets no longer a vanity, and able to lvl and as they lvl up get bigger or cooler looking.

Let me know what you think :D

Chickenrunnn
04-04-2013, 01:55 PM
they already did that in AL..

Who says attacking pet, says pets eating gold, so no ty xD..

PLus it would make people once more unfair for those who don't play buying platinum :)

I wouldn't like it anymore :D

Oskitopee
04-04-2013, 02:00 PM
it would be too plat based; maybe farmable pets?

Demicazi
04-04-2013, 02:03 PM
they already did that in AL..

Who says attacking pet, says pets eating gold, so no ty xD..

PLus it would make people once more unfair for those who don't play buying platinum :)

I wouldn't like it anymore :D

I like Pocket legends better :P

And they could come up with alot more pets then what they already have and maby have some available for gold for people who cant afford platinum

Maby the next expansion could include them and have a story based on it.

Nickyeagle
04-04-2013, 09:52 PM
I really like the idea if there was some sort of pet that you could buy for gold. I'm someone that has to download those free games for 5 plat, and the only pets I can afford are the ballons. :P

Subscriber
04-04-2013, 10:28 PM
Health pools too low right now for that, I would think.

cookiez
04-05-2013, 10:40 PM
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ooooooooooooooo

Schnitzel
04-05-2013, 10:53 PM
It would be really cool if vanity pets could attack and have some special skills depending on the pet instead of them just walking/flying around you looking pretty. Maby make pets no longer a vanity, and able to lvl and as they lvl up get bigger or cooler looking.

Let me know what you think :D
Be funny to see a balloon attacking monsters lol

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 10:57 PM

That actually made me laugh out loud! XD

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 10:59 PM
I like your idea buddy, the basic thought of it is brilliant, but the plat thing and the AL pets sort out the possibility of it happening sorry ;(

Fusionstrike
04-08-2013, 07:29 PM

Remember to bring your dog inside at night. I just heard the neighbors lost their schnauzer to a pack of wild balloons last night.

Schnitzel
04-09-2013, 06:53 PM

Remember to bring your dog inside at night. I just heard the neighbors lost their schnauzer to a pack of wild balloons last night.
O.o
I dont has a dog..

Reunegade
04-09-2013, 08:03 PM
Update 4-10-13:
-New campaign for levels 75-80/81! Join the divers as they journey down the path of the Underwater Nightmares! For those who reach level 81 in 3 hours, they will receive the Underwater Mythic Armor of the Elite!
-Pets can do damage now! If you have a blue, red, green, or gold dragon, you will be rewarded with the Mythical Ring of Dragons for ALL of your characters!
-Skill ranks can go up to 15 now!

Pro

wammm
04-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Tradable pets is more like it :)

Dirtymonkey_666
04-10-2013, 11:19 PM
Pro

Is that a trolling post you did yourself or has STS finally started a new level cap?

cookiez
04-11-2013, 08:42 AM
Update 4-10-13:
-New campaign for levels 75-80/81! Join the divers as they journey down the path of the Underwater Nightmares! For those who reach level 81 in 3 hours, they will receive the Underwater Mythic Armor of the Elite!
-Pets can do damage now! If you have a blue, red, green, or gold dragon, you will be rewarded with the Mythical Ring of Dragons for ALL of your characters!

Pro

Funny, I can actually see this happening.

Schnitzel
04-11-2013, 05:59 PM
Update 4-10-13:

Pro
Are you trolling or is that what sam REALLY said?

Ape
04-14-2013, 03:08 PM
Are you trolling or is that what sam REALLY said?

lol, 3 hours.. LOL!

Griffinfan
04-14-2013, 04:08 PM
Is that a trolling post you did yourself or has STS finally started a new level cap?

His quote was derived from a post Whirlzap made, notice there is no blue Forward button next to the name in the quote that will take you to the place the quote was made.

Your welcome.

tHelonestud
04-14-2013, 05:14 PM
His quote was derived from a post Whirlzap made, notice there is no blue Forward button next to the name in the quote that will take you to the place the quote was made.

Your welcome.

Obvious genius is obvious.

Griffinfan
04-14-2013, 07:50 PM
Obvious genius is obvious.

Thanks, I try.