PDA

View Full Version : 2013-04-04 Content Update (117223)

H2N
04-04-2013, 04:17 PM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=27365&d=1365106937

New Nordic Weapons and Armor are now available in The Store.
New Nordic Weapons and Armor replace the previous pirate gear in Locked Grand Crates of the Watch.
A new premium Pirate Vanity Set is available in The Store.
The Rogue's Long Black, Blonde, and Red hair and Warrior's Short Black, Blonde, and Red hair are now available at the Gypsy Salons.
Rogue Pirate Tricorn Hats now properly display hair.
Information for equipment now displays INT for Intelligence, DEX for Dexterity, and STR for Strength.

Zuzeq
04-04-2013, 04:19 PM
Yes

gundamsone
1st!

Rayzorsedge .
1stpost?

iluvataris
In b4 lock

iluvataris
04-04-2013, 04:20 PM
Loljk

Aztig
04-04-2013, 04:23 PM
Question is will the stats be better than the previous armors and weapons or its just STS just try to lure people to buy for fashion?

hotpimp
Remove the ninja vanity, ITS BEEN THERE FOR WAY TOO LONG!

blakadder
Yaaaay! Hair!

Pie
04-04-2013, 04:24 PM
Nordic armor should come with Nordic expansion IMO.

Uicheusa
04-04-2013, 04:26 PM
Information for equipment now displays INT for Intelligence, DEX for Dexterity, and STR for Strength.

Finally the right grammar. lol

Jexetta
04-04-2013, 04:28 PM
Thanks for the update!

"The Rogue's Long Black, Blonde, and Red hair and Warrior's Short Black, Blonde, and Red hair are now available at the Gypsy Salons."

Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Samhayne
04-04-2013, 04:39 PM
Question is will the stats be better than the previous armors and weapons or its just STS just try to lure people to buy for fashion?

The stats on the items have moved around a bit, as have the procs and extras on the items to fit the new Nordic theme. That said, the statistics of these items stay in a consistent range with store purchased gear. If you are already geared up with Elite Legendary, Mythic or Arcane rarity items, these new Store items may not be very interesting to you for their stats.

Mysticaleagle
04-04-2013, 04:44 PM
Cool.

FluffNStuff
04-04-2013, 04:47 PM
The stats on the items have moved around a bit, as have the procs and extras on the items to fit the new Nordic theme. That said, the statistics of these items stay in a consistent range with store purchased gear. If you are already geared up with Elite Legendary, Mythic or Arcane rarity items, these new Store items may not be very interesting to you for their stats.

Will never know if you took my suggestion or if it was already in the books, but LOVE THE NEW BOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!

Cero
04-04-2013, 05:00 PM
couldve atleast give us sorc some oldman beard or mustache:D

Ismaellikmeth
04-04-2013, 05:19 PM
U guys should give another weapon for the warrior the axes are kinda lame u should give him a duel weapon the that would be so awesome

afrobug
04-04-2013, 05:19 PM
The new bonechill bow of potency gives promising stat..very nice for PvP

Zuzeq
04-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Bow lovers dream! Thanks!

Argyros
04-04-2013, 05:37 PM
No complaints? Jk, looks like another great update STS!

FluffNStuff
04-04-2013, 05:50 PM
Bow lovers dream! Thanks!

Omg yes!

Cero
04-04-2013, 05:56 PM
50plat-_- shouldve stick to 15.

Rollo
04-04-2013, 06:07 PM
Liking the new pirate vanity.

Zuzeq
04-04-2013, 06:15 PM
Did notice a slight nerf on speed of bow releases, but I guess that makes it more realistic.

Edit: Don't get me wrong, still owning and still in love with this bow!

gundamsone
04-04-2013, 06:18 PM
Did notice a slight nerf on speed of bow releases, but I guess that makes it more realistic.
yup definitely and it effects all bows

FluffNStuff
04-04-2013, 06:57 PM

Edit: Don't get me wrong, still owning and still in love with this bow!

Damage over dps is still .83, haven't tried the feel yet though.

Zuzeq
04-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Damage over dps is still .83, haven't tried the feel yet though.

Most def, still boss. Damage sitting at 235/238(depending on pet).

earhole
04-04-2013, 07:57 PM
One hand sword/axe/shield weapons seem to reflect really low damage compared to the old 2 handed weapons. Did something changed?

gundamsone
04-04-2013, 08:30 PM
One hand sword/axe/shield weapons seem to reflect really low damage compared to the old 2 handed weapons. Did something changed?
1 hand weps should never > 2 hand weps in damage

Darko
04-04-2013, 09:32 PM
Why do rouges get a nice bow that helps than in pvp (like they need it ( and warriors get a weapon with nice proc but terrible damage.....the increase ib damage proc does not make up for the 40 points lost in damage and 22 in dps...

Meketrefe PW
04-04-2013, 09:50 PM
This update summed up: Make the powerful even more powerful, make the weak even weaker.

When are you guys going to show some love to us Mages?

Janini
04-04-2013, 10:46 PM
Great! I love the looks of these items :)

Jcyee
04-04-2013, 11:28 PM
Anyone know how the new warrior axe compares to the Captain's Axe and what the name is for the new axe?

Zuzeq
04-04-2013, 11:30 PM
Take cover! Here the PvP Tanks go again(before anyone knows what their Arcane weapon looks like)..thread closed(?)

Raizel Dela Cuesta
04-04-2013, 11:54 PM
The chillbone for lvl 15 is so Over Powered...

Darko
04-05-2013, 03:56 AM
The chillbone for lvl 15 is so Over Powered...

Agreed my rouge is destroying people ...in twink world. ... to answer the axe stats were slightly better. .. and who cares about an arcane weapon 3-5 people will have. ...that's not a common item and doesn't accurately compare the classes.... you guys got an and have weapon increased for the next month. .. mages gun went up as well.... warriors weapons went down, unless you carry a shield, that went up .2.. lol

Haligali
04-05-2013, 04:14 AM
This update summed up: Make the powerful even more powerful, make the weak even weaker.

I totally agree. Chance to freeze on charged does not replace the push chance even on normal auto attack. We will die in lvl31 pvp.. :(

Cero
04-05-2013, 04:55 AM

I totally agree. Chance to freeze on charged does not replace the push chance even on normal auto attack. We will die in lvl31 pvp.. :(

frigid gun of brut(store)
-low skill dmg
+highest attack dmg
-proc chancw is low
-aoe proc dmg is low
-charge attack dmg is low
+plus 100+hp

radiant(crates)
- havent realy used it for it gives low on stats except for hp.

Staff.
the previews ones from crates are better than the new ones.

the proc doesnt even give much difference.
heal pro? sucks, 50+health..wew!!
plus int and dex? gives +5bonus dmg plus others.

common pls sharpen up the sorc class.
atleast you couldve give us fireball stun+freeze proc stackable even if it lowers overall stats.

Haligali
04-05-2013, 05:25 AM
frigid gun of brut(store)

-charge attack dmg is low

I have also noticed this, lol, charged attack dmg is lower than auto attack dmg..

Cero
04-05-2013, 08:00 AM
it was said before when combustion rifle was intruduced. charging lowers the dmg but gives aoe effect.

Zuzeq
04-05-2013, 08:46 AM
Agreed my rouge is destroying people ...in twink world. ... to answer the axe stats were slightly better. .. and who cares about an arcane weapon 3-5 people will have. ...that's not a common item and doesn't accurately compare the classes.... you guys got an and have weapon increased for the next month. .. mages gun went up as well.... warriors weapons went down, unless you carry a shield, that went up .2.. lol

My thoughts don't mean much when it comes to PVP, beause I grabed 100 flags and retired...lol. I do know a litte bit about "Power". PvP Tanks not too long ago single handedly gave themselves a slight edge in the all Tank update via rants.(which they evened out by making you drink mana pots like we do, does suck for friends in PvE). More recently, PvP Tanks single handedly nerfed a Mythic pet worth 250 plat, I'll say that one again..nerfed a MYTHIC pet via rants. Once you smell anything that can effect PvP not in your favor you guys turn threads into occupy STS. If thats not power idk what is...saying that buff Mages! they're getting the short end.

Darko
04-05-2013, 09:30 AM
My thoughts don't mean much when it comes to PVP, beause I grabed 100 flags and retired...lol. I do know a litte bit about "Power". PvP Tanks not too long ago single handedly gave themselves a slight edge in the all Tank update via rants.(which they evened out by making you drink mana pots like we do, does suck for friends in PvE). More recently, PvP Tanks single handedly nerfed a Mythic pet worth 250 plat, I'll say that one again..nerfed a MYTHIC pet via rants. Once you smell anything that can effect PvP not in your favor you guys turn threads into occupy STS. If thats not power idk what is...saying that buff Mages! they're getting the short end.

In a thread in sts insiders a dev states specifally that tanks have been the most nerfed class in pvp.....period. ...thats a fact of course wed stand up for that. . And again I have two rogues I pkay with, imo they are too op, and I don't find enjoyment in oblierating people. ..takes zero skill

Limsi
04-05-2013, 09:36 AM

Be my official spokesperson, thanks.

Syylent
04-05-2013, 09:40 AM
In a thread in sts insiders a dev states specifally that tanks have been the most nerfed class in pvp.....period. ...thats a fact of course wed stand up for that. . And again I have two rogues I pkay with, imo they are too op, and I don't find enjoyment in oblierating people. ..takes zero skill

I got to admit there is a certain enjoyment I have on my rogue obliterating people. It gets old though.

Rightfully so they fixed the glitch. Why on earth they would take it a step further like they did is beyond me. They made things better with the damage increase to axe throw. It was worthless prior. It still needs some more ooooomph to it.

Zuzeq
04-05-2013, 10:31 AM

I think it's time for you to quit PvP....JK. You know what Darko? I like you, you do know I pick you're quotes on purpose just so I can get a educated reaction (cause I know nothing of PvP and just try to understand it without playing it). You're like my friend I invite to the Super Bowl party knowing full well you are going to cheer for the opposite team. No one know why this guy is on my couch with a different color jersy on, but repects his point of view..lol. Playing an Assassin in PvP may very well be a skill-less thing, but PvE we need all the tactics/tools we can get.

Zuzeq
04-05-2013, 10:32 AM
Be my official spokesperson, thanks.

Consider me hired:)

Darko
04-05-2013, 01:11 PM
I do agree with u mages are soft...I can kill most 1 vs 1..so their armor needa a bump. rogues are my issue. ...a regular rouge should not be able to oblierate a mythic gear warrior....I still see rogues one shotting emd gamers.... thats ridiculous....I jave to 10 shot someone...I have to five shot someobe who is naked lol. I mean really.

Zuzeq
04-05-2013, 02:02 PM
I do agree with u mages are soft...I can kill most 1 vs 1..so their armor needa a bump. rogues are my issue. ...a regular rouge should not be able to oblierate a mythic gear warrior....I still see rogues one shotting emd gamers.... thats ridiculous....I jave to 10 shot someone...I have to five shot someobe who is naked lol. I mean really.

Lmao@ Five shotin naked toon.

Erdnase
04-05-2013, 04:18 PM
It seems every thread now always becomes a pvp discussion.... oh well ill join in. As ive said times before, i do not consider mages that weak, and a full on pvp mage is what i am. If u didnt have to have gold to buy gear i wouldnt even leave pvp. 1v1 with a rogue is like eating a pinch bug, it hurts like crap but theyre weak enough u can just crunch them. Unless theyre wearing a mythic helm that is. Then u end up both breaking ur teeth and getting ur head ate off. With a warrior, u just got to hope they forgot to put theyre clothes on that morning, or at least hope they r going to be wearing some old raggedy ones. A pro, top gear (mythic or not) warrior vs a pro, top gear (mythic or not) mage, with no lag for either is not a fair fight. A smurf cant take down hercules. Not anymore than an rc car from the 90's can beat a 2013 bugatti veyron super sport in a race from one side of hawaii to the other. It doesnt happen, for either. But we're still not weak :p. No, but seriously, we r weak 1v1, against warriors at least, but when in a 2v2 with 2 top gear, pro wars on one side and a top gear, pro mage and war on the other, it a different story. The warrior has enough health and healing power to take the dmg long enough that the mage can just worry about using his high dmg spells quick enough. This usually results in at least one war running and in the end both being killed (and btw the mage will usually get the kills). But moving on from my wordy analogies and on to this update directly. I have no big problems with it. Tho i do not understand why mages did not get a weapon with better stats, preferably a rifle. Im getting tired of my oracle and would like something else to choose from, even if it was the same stats. idk but just a little disappointed there. I apologize for the long read and my seemingly endless rambling but yeh, im going to stop now.

Extreme
04-05-2013, 06:23 PM
Another update for AL O_o

Jed
04-10-2013, 01:19 PM
New sorcerer ears/face please.
Cute ones. I want to look cute.

X29798
04-10-2013, 07:45 PM
New sorcerer ears/face please.
Cute ones. I want to look cute.

There are bunny ears for mage, though faces are lame. Need cute face :).

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

u___
04-14-2013, 05:40 PM
To get into the discussions i ran away wiith my warrior (Asagreanaci) 2min from a rogue i was lvl 14 and well geared and rogue was lvl 16 and well geared then a mage came and stunned me this was the end of the story