PDA

View Full Version : Disconnection

Mshemmo
04-04-2013, 04:48 PM
AL has been very very annoying today..i have been killing all the elite bosses and the only one missing is undead captain (cant remember the name but its the turncoat on deadcity) and i have been having hard time trying to get party together there.2 times today i have fought my way to the boss and have gotten like half way to hes health then i get disocnnection :( thats okay it happens (it might be my phone dropping of wlan etcetc) but few minutes ago we ran to the boss and killed mobs untill he spawned so we start the killing and then comes the "server update in 5 mins" and i start to panic this cant be happening then we had the boss down to like 1% (didnt see the hp bar at all) and i was half celebraring ah atlast my old nemesis is dead.......

then server shutsdown for update !! I was very close throwing my phone to the wall..FUUUUUUU meaby its just not meant to be.

Ah this wenting helped out a lot.

Pandamoni
04-04-2013, 04:53 PM
Yeah, five minute warnings kind of suck when an elite dungeon can take 30 minutes lol.

Mshemmo
04-04-2013, 05:56 PM
Ok now i know that if you stay close to the artifact the mobs wont spawn its quite fast now but i got disconnected again,this is getting so weird i usually disconnect few times a day but on this boss its everytime.

So my record on undead captain today goes:
3 disconnections
1 server shutdown

It remains to be seen if i can ever kill that mofo..

Minesweeper
04-05-2013, 10:19 AM
Haha be patient and Play on my friend