PDA

View Full Version : want to be able to trade/sell vanity items to friends

ghostofq
04-04-2013, 08:08 PM
My name is Animusvoxx. I couldn't help but notice the option to search for vanity items in the auction.
So I went out and bought a couple of vanity items for a friend. But now I have no way of either giving them or selling them to him. I'm posting this in the hopes that players will agree with me that we should be able to share these items. Wether by way of trade or the auction. Or at the very least be able to trade plat to our friends so we don't run into this problem to begin with. :positive: thank you to those of you who read and consider this.

TheStoic
04-04-2013, 08:11 PM
Currently, vanities can't be traded. Though the feature is already in place in the consignment store but it is not yet implemented.

LwMark
04-04-2013, 11:07 PM
Ok buy them giftcards , ta da!

Jcyee
04-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Yes I do think vanities should be tradeable but not ones that are plat bought. Vanities should be introduced to PvE maps and those should be made tradeable if they are ever introduced

Rollo
04-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Did the mods/devs ever say why the option is there? I cant find anything response when I try to search.

Samhayne
04-05-2013, 02:38 PM
Did the mods/devs ever say why the option is there? I cant find anything response when I try to search.

I'd wager that it was just the programmers being completion-oriented and including all different rarity types in the functioning of the Consignment Shop.

Caiahar
04-05-2013, 05:25 PM
Well...guys....of you want an example....look at PL. The vanity pet slot in auction has been there forever, and it's useless, no pets can be sold or bought from cs. Maybe no vanities sellable in this game...