PDA

View Full Version : Why is there such a small amoutn of info on Rhinos?

Dothackking
04-04-2013, 11:12 PM
I just started playing the game, saw guides for bears and birds and something else, but NOTHING about rhinos....Did they just come out or something?

Even the stickied stat calc doesn't have them.

As a new player, playing a class that there are almost 0 guides for terrifies me.

cookiez
04-04-2013, 11:17 PM

Dothackking
04-04-2013, 11:19 PM
Yes? I see you've been a member for nearly a year now, care to post some useful information, instead of just "..." like a new player should know why there is no rhino info in any stickies

Deathofan
04-04-2013, 11:20 PM
The fox and rhino are two new classes that were introduced a few months ago, but they are still considered "new". There's not many guides for them, but if you want to know what attributes to add into, for rhino go str/int and you want to have enough str to equip str items of your level and the rest for int, as you will need mana regen and skill dmg.

Dothackking
04-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Thank you for constructive post, Deathofan. That's a long time to go without proper guides! It appears I've been building wrong, but not terribly so, I was going 4:1 str:int, trying to just be a tank and spanker, but I wa shaving serious mana problems.

Jcyee
04-04-2013, 11:22 PM
Yes both the rhino and fox are both relatively new. They were released in December.

Here's the official announcement: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?78765-Two-New-Classes-for-Pocket-Legends-Vixen-Ranger-and-Rhino-Paladin!

Deathofan
04-04-2013, 11:49 PM
Yeah when you are barely starting the mana regen can be a problem, but once you get above 15m/s it's decent enought to stop buying mana pots and just carry with 25, as it will keep regenerating as you kill mobs. You might want to try the ring that has 3m/s and 1h/s if you are still low lv.

Dothackking
04-05-2013, 12:00 AM
How would I go about finding a trade for such an item? I don't mind shelling out some of my gold, but I'm not sure where to find trades.

Yich
04-05-2013, 12:11 AM
How would I go about finding a trade for such an item? I don't mind shelling out some of my gold, but I'm not sure where to find trades.

2proper.. quit itttt! make it stahhp

Deathofan
04-05-2013, 12:19 AM
You can find it on the platinum store for 10 plats, if you just started and have the 10 plats just go ahead and buy it from the item section and from there look for rings and look for the ring that adds 1h/s and 3m/s (i will post name in a bit). In case you don't have plats, go to the platinum store and click earn free platinum and choose "offers from wei" and you should find some offers varying from 1-18 plats (offers can differ from your location) and this ones usually take 2-3 minutes to download, others offering more than are usually surveys and don't always work. Once you have downloaded the application, open it for about 2mins and close it, press the "home" button on your device and open PL and you should find the plats there.

Dothackking
04-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Is this ring stashable? I heard rings aren't tradeable.

Deathofan
04-05-2013, 12:28 AM
Anyways.. The ring is called Fine ring of Life and it's not tradable but is stashable. I mentioned above how you can access it.

cookiez
04-05-2013, 12:43 AM
Dude, I'm pretty sure that you didn't just begin:/

Just a tiny suspicion that I think we all have. Maybe a fake account? what's the purpose of this?

Dothackking
04-05-2013, 01:05 AM
Suspicion that I'm an alt....why? What purpose would someone have to make an alt just to ask why there are no guides for his character?...

whisperwalk
04-05-2013, 01:56 AM
I have made a fairly comprehensive guide to rhinos (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89244-Whisperwalk-s-Definitive-Guide-to-Rhinos) : you should have enough info to start out, although I havent completed the levelup cheat sheet.

Yich
04-05-2013, 02:12 AM

Just a tiny suspicion that I think we all have. Maybe a fake account? what's the purpose of this?

He just has a lot of experience in other MMOs, and obviously forums. You can tell by how he writes.

JaytB
04-05-2013, 02:23 AM

He's simply asking for a Rhino guide, no need to go all suspicious on him. I honestly don't get why you can't be more helpful and need to call it a fake account.

It's not like he's trolling or anything, he's simply asking a question. Isn't that what these forums are for?

Dothackking
04-05-2013, 03:09 AM
I have made a fairly comprehensive guide to rhinos (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?89244-Whisperwalk-s-Definitive-Guide-to-Rhinos) : you should have enough info to start out, although I havent completed the levelup cheat sheet.

Yeah I saw yours :) But almost no stickies or anything are updated with rhino and it had me worried that they must be complete crap or something

Dex
04-05-2013, 03:26 AM
For rhino, you will need to max out your buffs which are: Guardian, Vital Force, Stone Skin and maybe brute force.
Skills you need to help you survive: Restore and possibly Reincarnate
Combo = Charge! + Redemption

Buffs are the most important to keep you alive though,
Good Luck!

Extreme
04-05-2013, 05:09 AM
For the title, not much play rhinos

Mysticaleagle
04-05-2013, 05:21 AM
He's simply asking for a Rhino guide, no need to go all suspicious on him. I honestly don't get why you can't be more helpful and need to call it a fake account.

It's not like he's trolling or anything, he's simply asking a question. Isn't that what these forums are for?

Take my thank. :suspicion:

Schnitzel
04-05-2013, 11:18 PM
I just started playing the game, saw guides for bears and birds and something else, but NOTHING about rhinos....Did they just come out or something?

Even the stickied stat calc doesn't have them.

As a new player, playing a class that there are almost 0 guides for terrifies me.
I dont write guides but I can tell you a rhino combo. Found it while playing as my rhino alt.
Not sure the skill names.
That zoom to your target skill+ the thing where u jump, and hit enemy with your hand and heal= drained (I think)

Yich
04-05-2013, 11:41 PM
I dont write guides but I can tell you a rhino combo. Found it while playing as my rhino alt.
That zoom to your target skill+ the thing where u jump, and hit enemy with your hand and heal= drained (I think)

Any moron could figure this out after literally 5 minutes of rhino game play. No offense.

Piosidon
04-06-2013, 01:39 PM
Almost no one plays those classes because not many have the skill to make them pro

tHelonestud
04-06-2013, 05:14 PM
Yeah I saw yours :) But almost no stickies or anything are updated with rhino and it had me worried that they must be complete crap or something
There aren't stickied guides because the developers are focusing on AL right now. They have limited time and PL will(hopefully) get its turn in several months.

Reunegade
04-06-2013, 05:16 PM
There aren't stickied guides because the developers are focusing on AL right now. They have limited time and PL will(hopefully) get its turn in several months.

Keep dreaming :(

tHelonestud
04-06-2013, 05:17 PM
Keep dreaming :(
seriously
maybe if we all dream it will work.

Schnitzel
04-06-2013, 11:22 PM

Any moron could figure this out after literally 5 minutes of rhino game play. No offense.
Offended..