PDA

View Full Version : Yay...?

cookiez
04-05-2013, 01:04 AM
Well this could be good news.. I started poking around other forums and found that all other sts games are seeing the same "neglect" that we are. SL hasn't had lvl cap since August, they're bored. Dl people have just lost money cause something like bikers gear just dropped from 4m-1m (sounds like dragon) and they also want a new lvl cap.

Some info (prices, dates) may not be totally accurate but it's close, keep in mind I don't play either game.

Just thought I'd share my findings....

Everyone'sFavMage
04-05-2013, 01:06 AM
Yah all attention goes to al now.

Prototypedwar
04-05-2013, 01:16 AM
Didn't DL just get a levelcap raise?

McBain
04-05-2013, 03:25 AM
DL got a level cap raise, but no new maps, so there's still something to complain about. :D

Roberto077
04-05-2013, 05:46 AM
Didn't DL just get a cap... within February...

Extreme
04-05-2013, 06:07 AM
Oh well AL is getting all the attention again & again..

DocDoBig
04-05-2013, 06:38 AM
In SL's GD is a thread called "AL gets 51 before SL does"
;)

Extreme
04-05-2013, 07:22 AM
;)

Gotta check

cookiez
04-05-2013, 09:51 AM
;)

Lol and SL has been out like a year

Ujustgotnuked
04-05-2013, 10:36 AM
The only reason AL is more succesful than PL, is because these newcomers dont know that AL is terrible compared to PL, even though its the opposite atm with forg an all

Roberto077
04-05-2013, 10:43 AM
Star Legends has been neglected since Shipyard

Fusionstrike
04-05-2013, 02:50 PM
The "yay" in the thread title made me laugh. Misery loves company I guess.

cookiez
04-05-2013, 03:20 PM
The "yay" in the thread title made me laugh. Misery loves company I guess.

Well at least it's not just ua

Jcyee
04-05-2013, 03:26 PM
There's really no need for more threads about this. Almost every experienced PL player knows and STS is aware of this I'm sure...

Hey guys,

All Spacetime Games are a labor of love for us. Just to keep expectations in line, it's worth mentioning that Spacetime Studios is a small, independent developer (we're around 35 fun loving gamers working hard for your business). The other thing to keep in mind is that Arcane Legends is our biggest hit yet. It launched in November and we're already narrowing in on 5 Million downloads in 5 months! It took Pocket Legends almost 2 years to pull in that number! Hopefully that helps you understand why we're putting more of our efforts into Arcane Legends to keep it growing! We're doing what we can for all games, as Pocket Legends, Dark Legends and Star Legends continue to see thousands of new players every day. Not to the same order of magnitude that Arcane has, but still significant.

I know that some might say we should have just stuck with Pocket Legends and only improved it, rather than exploring and making Star Legends, Dark Legends and Arcane Legends. Who knows, maybe that would have paid off. However, maybe doing that could have led to Spacetime Studios having to close up shop because we couldn't make it work? That's all hindsight. What is clear is that if we can manage to continue making new content and making hit games that gamers like the play, we'll be around for a long while to come.

We know we would be nowhere without our fans. It's you guys who really bring the Legends games to life. We're working hard to earn your business and we really appreciate your interest and enthusiasm for our games!