PDA

View Full Version : PvP opinions

Capzy
04-05-2013, 02:42 AM
We need more balance, rogues need to do more damage with their aimed shot because it doesn't do enough yet, give them 500% damage increase on crits and make it so when they shoot aimed shot it increases crit by 20% so they can stack 5 times.

Warriors need longer invulnerability on heal to avoid the strong aimed shots, so give them 10 second invulnerability, and make their axe toss have a chance to do 300% damage on crit, and also make vengeful blood last 5 seconds longer and shorter cool down for mana problems.

Mages invulnerability is too long, 2 seconds? They have weak armor for a reason, take off invulnerability so they can die faster, but give them a new spell that has a 50% chance to kill every target in 8 meters around them.

Only then will pvp be truly balanced, everyone is too OP right now

Mysticaleagle
04-05-2013, 03:48 AM
Lol'd.

SkullCrusher
04-05-2013, 02:35 PM
We need more balance, rogues need to do more damage with their aimed shot because it doesn't do enough yet, give them 500% damage increase on crits and make it so when they shoot aimed shot it increases crit by 20% so they can stack 5 times.

Warriors need longer invulnerability on heal to avoid the strong aimed shots, so give them 10 second invulnerability, and make their axe toss have a chance to do 300% damage on crit, and also make vengeful blood last 5 seconds longer and shorter cool down for mana problems.

Mages invulnerability is too long, 2 seconds? They have weak armor for a reason, take off invulnerability so they can die faster, but give them a new spell that has a 50% chance to kill every target in 8 meters around them.

Only then will pvp be truly balanced, everyone is too OP right now
Is this suppose to be an April fools day joke? Because I'm not laughing...

Vesan
04-08-2013, 09:46 PM
Is this suppose to be an April fools day joke? Because I'm not laughing...

How are you not laughing? I was pretty much in tears

Valkiryas
04-08-2013, 11:16 PM
LOL 10 seconds Invencibility? Sure and 100k HP :)