PDA

View Full Version : Another Question

Deke
04-05-2013, 03:38 AM
Good morning everyone!! I'm called "Dekester" and my rogue friend is "Dinella". I have posted before and explained that I am entirely new to gaming. So please bear with me. I have asked questions before and
the answers I received were all very helpful to me, a guy who has never gamed before. So, I have another question.

Along the way I have collected a lot of pets, all of the lower lvl type I think. I have also accumulated a few
"Locked grand crates of the watch". I am lvl 21 currently, soon to level up to 22. I don't know what to do with these excess pet eggs and the "Locked Crates". I can't open the crates and the eggs are just taking up space on my "Chest" inventory.

Should I try to sell them? If so, can you please tell me how to go about that?? Or, for some reason, should I hold on to the "Locked Crates" for a later date?

Any help you can provide will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Dekester and Dinella

Mysticaleagle
04-05-2013, 03:54 AM
If you don't care wasting tons of platinums, you should open them with hope to get a good thing. If platinum is precious for you or don't have any, just sell the Crates.

And no, you don't need to keep them for later as they won't change. They'll still ask for your platinums to open them.

Good luck.

Cero
04-05-2013, 08:18 AM
pets:

which pets do you have? if youre not sure of the prices me/someone can help so you wont get rip off.

crates:

if you're not intrested with myth/arcane items you can sell those crates.
Selling them in the right time makes a quick easy money.when? everytime sts gives an update for crates. Like yesterday, they change The items acquired from crates. those are the times when crates sells high.

spuddragg
04-05-2013, 10:01 AM
Just like the other 2 said, if you don't want to spend platinum then sell them. To go about this you have 2 options. You can use the AL Traders Market forum or you sell them on the auction house (the auction house actually has a different name in this game but I can't remember what it is). You can find the auction houses in "Traveler's Outpost" and "Great City of Kraag." If you teleport to "Traveler's Outpost" you will find it immediately to your left just above the potion guy (you'll generally see a huge mass of people by it). If you decide to go to "Great City of Kraag" go left until you see the tavern, once you see the tavern head down to find it (again you'll probably see a large mass of people by it). As for prices generally you can just search for the item and see what other people are selling them for and go from there. For other items it's always a good idea to check the auction house everyday so you see market fluctuations. This will help you not get ripped off when buying or selling an item. This is pretty obvious but after you get a good idea of the ups and downs of prices you make sure you buy when things are cheap and sell when things are expensive.

Deke
04-06-2013, 01:38 AM
Thanks folks, once again great advise for this novice.