PDA

View Full Version : <Defiance>\<Distinction>

Inflammed
04-05-2013, 02:17 PM
Hey guys,

A few days ago i was in amity, when blitz quit pl, for 1-2 years. The guild was given to tabby, and everything just fell apart with complaints, promotion begging.. After most people left, amity wasnt the same. So i started my own guild with the help of tabby and rehluctant :p heres how it works.

Defiance is the guild with the higher skilled players, and distinction will be the ones who need a little coaching before joining Defiance. Both guilds are between L35-66 pvp, but i'll probably recruit some skilled people below 35 or over 66 anyway, but I'm mostly focused on 35-66. Rehluctant is in charge of distinction, and I'm in charge of Defiance on my toon Independance. Me and Tabby will start recruiting for Defiance until we grow a little, then when we start getting recommendations, we might test you out to see if your fit for the guild, if not, we'll send you to distinction. Once rehluctant sees you got what it takes to join Defiance, he'll pm me to confirm. All promotions will be earned with responsability, i wont be spamming officers/recruiters. That goes for both guilds. I won't deal with drama, those who start it will be most likely kicked. Just have fun, and we'll be there to help eachother out ;)

If anyone would like to join, you can add me ig on independance, or just leave a post with your ign. Thanks!

Subscriber
04-05-2013, 03:53 PM
Good luck man.

Roberto077
04-05-2013, 09:08 PM
There is no suck thing as level 10 through 49 pvp anymore :(

It's now called the Forgotten wasteland

Good luck though.

Extreme
04-05-2013, 10:45 PM
Moar guilds .-.

floats
04-06-2013, 08:19 AM
Ibescanadian! Gl with your guild :).

Inflammed
04-06-2013, 05:35 PM
Thread closed due to changes in distinction. Ill post a different thread about defiance.