PDA

View Full Version : Pocket Legends made you feel better?

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 05:50 PM
Has it ever happened that when you're down and or things have been going rather badly in your life that that night you logged in to Pocket Legends and you saw that you're friends were online and everything sort of seemed to melt a evaporate for a while? And then when you had to face reality again you felt rejuvenated and up to any challenge? It's happened to me many time. :) It feels good to have friends on here who care about you. Do you guys have any stories about it or something similar?

Caiahar
04-05-2013, 05:53 PM
Yes....that happened MANY times, especially with the jerks at school, after PL, I'm much better.

cookiez
04-05-2013, 05:57 PM
Yes....that happened MANY times, especially with the jerks at school, after PL, I'm much better.

Pahnch dem jerkz in da mouf!

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 05:59 PM

Especially after school jerks yeah :/ At least I'm glad that I could have possibly maybe been a perso who made you feel better :D

billybob1
no..

Freuigobab
Pahnch dem jerkz in da mouf!

Well I guess that's one way of dealing with them XD

Subscriber
04-05-2013, 06:01 PM
The people are enjoyable yeah, not like I get an uplifting feeling of enjoyment though.

Yich
04-05-2013, 06:01 PM

Jerks can be fine both off and online, be careful not to show any weakness to either.

On topic: I find joy in how dumbfounded kids get when I rush them in PvP. They seem to think such a well known and respected PvPer is incapable of rushing (sorry for the ego part there, just trying to be fully understood). It's even funnier doing fair or unfair FFA with Bous or Ent.

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 06:02 PM
no..

Okay then ._.

Subscriber
04-05-2013, 06:03 PM
Jerks can be fine both off and online, be careful not to show any weakness to either.

Plenty of jerks found all over PL, it's best if you don't respond. Not aimed at you Yich just in general.

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 06:04 PM

He should be fine on PL, I mean I'm a pro int bird and I manage, plus if he ever gets picked on I'm going to mortally wound whoever does ._. don't mess with me XD

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 06:08 PM
The people are enjoyable yeah, not like I get an uplifting feeling of enjoyment though.

I see what you mean, but it can be refreshing at times. :)

Extreme
04-05-2013, 06:09 PM
Sometimes PL helps....

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 06:16 PM

On topic: I find joy in how dumbfounded kids get when I rush them in PvP. They seem to think such a well known and respected PvPer is incapable of rushing (sorry for the ego part there, just trying to be fully understood). It's even funnier doing fair or unfair FFA with Bous or Ent.

I don't pvp much, but I know one thing for sure, the golden rule, TRUST NO ONE.

Extreme
04-05-2013, 06:20 PM
I don't pvp much, but I know one thing for sure, the golden rule, TRUST NO ONE.

Accepted..

Roberto077
04-05-2013, 07:10 PM
Usually when I feel down I get terrible luck in PvP then get insulted. I prefer Spiral Knights when I feel bad since I'm a perfectionist in that game.

Schnitzel
04-05-2013, 09:58 PM
Has it ever happened that when you're down and or things have been going rather badly in your life that that night you logged in to Pocket Legends and you saw that you're friends were online and everything sort of seemed to melt a evaporate for a while? And then when you had to face reality again you felt rejuvenated and up to any challenge? It's happened to me many time. :) It feels good to have friends on here who care about you. Do you guys have any stories about it or something similar?
Yes.
Got rejected for summer volunteering
Pl has awesome people.

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 10:32 PM
Usually when I feel down I get terrible luck in PvP then get insulted. I prefer Spiral Knights when I feel bad since I'm a perfectionist in that game.

I see, to each his own. :)

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 10:33 PM
Yes.
Got rejected for summer volunteering
Pl has awesome people.

I'll always be there for ya buddy :D

Roberto077
04-05-2013, 11:53 PM
I see, to each his own. :)

I'm like if pakayolo's kdr was legit :)

Self promotion helps too :D

Freuigobab
04-06-2013, 10:34 AM
I'm like if pakayolo's kdr was legit :)

Self promotion helps too :D

true, and true XD

XghostzX
04-06-2013, 02:24 PM
It doesn't make me all "super excited" but it takes my mind off things.

Gragorak
04-06-2013, 02:44 PM
If I'm feeling blue I go to hiking, play NHL 13 or go to drive go-karts with friends and get rid of the negative thoughts for a while. PL doesn't have that effect, too much trash talk in pvp.

Whirlzap
04-06-2013, 08:34 PM
-Loses $100 in real life
-Loots 100 Gold in PL

->It's all cool.

Freuigobab
04-06-2013, 09:25 PM
It doesn't make me all "super excited" but it takes my mind off things.

Yeah that's what I meant :)

Freuigobab
04-06-2013, 09:31 PM
If I'm feeling blue I go to hiking, play NHL 13 or go to drive go-karts with friends and get rid of the negative thoughts for a while. PL doesn't have that effect, too much trash talk in pvp.

I usually go biking or hang out with friends too but I meant more of when you can't do that at the moment and this is a pleasant alternative.