PDA

View Full Version : 1 vs 1 olympiad system

yojimbo
04-05-2013, 08:01 PM
Hello sts,i would like to sugest making in arcane legends a 1 vs 1 olympiad system like in the mmorpg lineage 2,basically this system consists in a 1 vs 1 pvp arena fight in where every player has to fight for a hero title in the end of each month.

basically this system gives each player a start of 10 points each week ( 40 in total month ) and each player has a npc where he register to fight in class based ( player only fights people from his class ) or free ( player fights against all classes )

after register the player will fight to anyone registered at the momen, the player that lost will loose 1/3 from his points meaning the more points you have the more you will loose,but more dificult players will be encoutered too.

when you have 0 points you cant fight again. (remember you have 10 points each weekend ).

in the end of month the player with more points in each class will be considered hero from his class!

rewards for heroes :

an all chat ability ( everyone will read what player say in hero chat with lest say...blue color )
a special hero weapon with the duration of 1 month ( with lets say more hp more str int dex than normal top weapons )
and maybe a special hero skill like 30 seconds party ud for warrior, 30 seconds 100% evasion for rogue or 30 seconds 80 int for mages with the duration of 1 month.
a special light around your caracter and banner.
a leaderboard.

this is a system where its almost impossible to farm your hero status because lets say a player lvl 2 will never be able to farm points because the looser player will allways loose 1/3 from his points.so even if he farms 90 points with lvl 2 characters,he will encounter top player in the 90 points range and obviously loose 30 points on that match.

this is a really good system that would bring thousands of new players for the game and a beautifull pvp system capable of bring intense 1 vs 1 fights to the game and a hero system.

im from portugal and my english is not that good but if you have any doubt just ask it :) or read more about the olympiad system in lineage 2.

i would love to see that system or something real close to it in arcane legends!!! please sts thing about it! its thousands of new players.

Cero
04-07-2013, 06:27 AM
like the idea gives us more compitition in pvp other than kills/flags.

hopefully sts gives us more pvp content but i doubt it. they already have 4legends and mostly all have the same content ...
- Flags
- CTF
- Kills
- Deathmatch

F.C.K.D.

Mysticaleagle
04-07-2013, 07:46 AM
F.C.K.D.

Noted!

hotpimp
04-07-2013, 09:31 AM
if u want 1 v 1.
1. Enter a pvp game with friends.
2. Hope for Rage Quitters.
3. Cap 2 flags.
4. When the strangers leave go into a spawn.
5. 1 v 1 is ready :0

Rare
04-08-2013, 01:47 PM
if u want 1 v 1.
1. Enter a pvp game with friends.
2. Hope for Rage Quitters.
3. Cap 2 flags.
4. When the strangers leave go into a spawn.
5. 1 v 1 is ready :0

Or I could go and watch grass grow for a little while.