PDA

View Full Version : thread regarding All Access Elixer

Schnitzel
04-05-2013, 10:46 PM
So most of us all know about all access elixer right?
I find the elixer kinda pointless.. (if a dev reading, no offense intended)
First it says "can join any game no matter requirements" but im l75 but cant join elite games.
But sometimes there are people who are new players, but they join an endgame room just to die and wait for xp. It takes up space in the room so the players actually fighting cant invite anyone.
LIKE I SAID NO OFFENSE INTENDED.
Anyone else agree that all access should be removed?
AGAIN. NO OFENSE INTENDED.

Extreme
04-05-2013, 10:48 PM
Get to 76 if u want elite map.. If not what's the point of elite map if u could just use 5 plat elixir and kill boss?

Schnitzel
04-05-2013, 10:51 PM
80k xp. Still lot of xp to go :/
Im saying all access elix is kinda pointless..if its not exactly "all access"

Chopper
04-05-2013, 10:52 PM
If the elixir was pointless, then why do so many people use it?

It's a way to speed up XP gain mostly i see.

kcimythgim
04-05-2013, 11:04 PM
I wish there was a level limit, though. Like you can access a dungeon 10 levels at most higher than you, or you can access the next campaign for 5 minutes. That way it wouldn't be as bad as having level 1s in a lost valley game.

Subscriber
04-05-2013, 11:52 PM
It's ELITE.

Not buy an elixir get in, instant elite.

Extreme
04-06-2013, 05:07 AM
It's ELITE.

Not buy an elixir get in, instant elite.

L33T true true true

DocDoBig
04-06-2013, 08:01 AM
New account , 10 plat free , 10 minutes free trolling :stupid:

McBain
04-06-2013, 09:51 AM
I agree, that elixir and also the one that enables xp gain in lower level dungeons should probably be removed. Everyone should have to level in appropriate maps.

NotYoCookiez
04-06-2013, 10:04 AM
I agree, that elixir and also the one that enables xp gain in lower level dungeons should probably be removed. Everyone should have to level in appropriate maps.

Lol. No.

That elixir is the reason why the majority of level 76 is level 76. Mega maze needs us!

McBain
04-06-2013, 10:40 AM
Lol. No.

That elixir is the reason why the majority of level 76 is level 76. Mega maze needs us!

Not to sound high and mighty or anything, but I and others I know capped pretty easily without running Mega Maze. I'm of the mindset that if there's going to be an "elite" cap, it should require that you level in the appropriate maps. Just my opinion.

MightyMicah
04-06-2013, 10:43 AM
Haha I feel you bro but all elixirs are useless to me because I quit pve long ago xD

tHelonestud
04-06-2013, 10:53 AM
elite maps are technically level requirements, you gain access by equipping the latest elite vanity, which mean you would have to be 76 but the vanity gives access actually

NotYoCookiez
04-06-2013, 11:45 AM
Not to sound high and mighty or anything, but I and others I know capped pretty easily without running Mega Maze. I'm of the mindset that if there's going to be an "elite" cap, it should require that you level in the appropriate maps. Just my opinion.

Unfortunately not everyone has that kinda time. We pay for less time basically.

McBain
04-06-2013, 02:53 PM
Unfortunately not everyone has that kinda time. We pay for less time basically.

Believe me, I don't have that kind of time either. It didn't take that long with multiple double xp weekends.

But basically, what you said is exactly my point. It's supposed to be "elite," so it shouldn't be easy and/or quick. Like I said, just my opinion. Those elixirs seem to be popular, so I know it's not gonna change anytime soon.

Whirlzap
04-06-2013, 08:33 PM

Lol. No.

Compromise:
Make elixir usable only level 30+.
Or something like that.
I think.
/psyduck

Schnitzel
04-06-2013, 11:22 PM
I got a feeling this thread slowly going off topic..
THREAD CLOSED