PDA

View Full Version : Real life Pocket Legends, the adventure begins!

Freuigobab
04-05-2013, 10:53 PM
Looks like my imagination is acting up again...

Imagine this, you are suddenly teleported into Forest Haven, last thing you remember was suddenly waking up in the middle of the night with a strange bright blue portal in your room. Naturally curious, you walk through, you get up and look around, suddenly you recognize this as Pocket Legends! You see other people with expressions of the same confusion you are feeling on their faces, suddenly Ellie, in a beautiful elven figure steps up, and explains you are now an Alterran, you may return home and back here whenever you wish. Time passess differently here, one day here, is a mere second back home on Earth, you realize your potential at the game, since you're three times capped player. All around you you realize people still in confusion, you're a pro among many noobs, you think to yourself," This is going to be interesting."

What's the first thing you do? The post with the best idea that I like I'll base off the continuation of the story of.

Schnitzel
04-05-2013, 11:04 PM
Answer: stop imagining
problem solved

Yich
04-05-2013, 11:05 PM
Bring my little brother (whos 5 levels under me) into PL to host a PvP lobby for me. Then I kill him and anyone else who joins.

Yich
04-05-2013, 11:05 PM
problem solved

Nothing wrong with being a little creative, man.

Schnitzel
04-05-2013, 11:06 PM
problem solved

If I were to bring creativity,
Staring contest with NPCs

Caiahar
04-05-2013, 11:29 PM
problem solved

LOL!!!

Roberto077
04-05-2013, 11:50 PM
I'd go hang with my bro Wulf in the Ancient Swamps

Waug
04-06-2013, 01:38 AM
No need to wake up mid night, lol, whenever I log in into pl, I don't feel that, looking into 3.5" screen custom animation, rather living an virtual digital life, an extraordinary imaginary life, I can't feel the real world around me, I fear, rage, talk, trade, make money, whoa, isn't that more than Imagination? Now I guess replace me with all, and whenever with sometimes.

DocDoBig
04-06-2013, 08:16 AM
Lol I remember when I wanted to get warped into Pokemon ;)
I mean how awesome would that be !
school leaving at 10 , never being home , no parents who say what you have to do or not, no occupation just throwing some red-whie plastic balls ,
always enough money for food etc. ;)

25thninja
04-06-2013, 09:03 AM
school leaving at 10 , never being home , no parents who say what you have to do or not, no occupation just throwing some red-whie plastic balls ,
Not me, i really am a chinese looking chartoon character with somehow never-ending supply of red-white spheres in my pocket and a too-big-for-my-body-head with blue hair >.<

Freuigobab
04-06-2013, 10:30 AM

That would be awesome

Freuigobab
04-06-2013, 10:31 AM

That would get boring fast XD

Freuigobab
04-06-2013, 10:32 AM
No need to wake up mid night, lol, whenever I log in into pl, I don't feel that, looking into 3.5" screen custom animation, rather living an virtual digital life, an extraordinary imaginary life, I can't feel the real world around me, I fear, rage, talk, trade, make money, whoa, isn't that more than Imagination? Now I guess replace me with all, and whenever with sometimes.

It would be awesome to be actually in it indeed