PDA

View Full Version : Post your the glitches you found in PL here!

WolfflePL
04-06-2013, 12:02 AM
http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag118/Wolffle/EC6E49C7-2FA0-4551-A3B6-57558EF8593D-7787-00001068F3AB69C0_zps56d61f55.jpg

Chat Glitch :p

Stevenmc
04-06-2013, 12:05 AM
The Marlin glitch, where if you kill someone with a crit using the fish weapon, and the shark comes out, they can move while dead!

Roberto077
04-06-2013, 12:07 AM
PvP: http://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=ggnECfTjSIs&desktop_uri=%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DggnECfTjSIs

PvE Snowball 3 auto attack glitch:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hJtJ9WGhlAo&feature=plpp

PvE Lost Expo Mage Glitch:
http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=rDwuzseXeWQ&feature=plpp

LwMark
04-06-2013, 12:21 AM
One of my fav was when you could walked through the tree in Mt Fang and everyone was hangin out outside the map :p even Sam came to check it out hahaha

Or the pvp map where u go through corner

Or the halloween map glitch wherw u could fo outside screen

Or keeper runs goin through wall

Or the founders glitch wher u can get free ones

Or when u walk outside cs room

Or how u can turn ANY weapon into a one handed weapon while running

Zeus
04-06-2013, 01:51 AM
One of my fav was when you could walked through the tree in Mt Fang and everyone was hangin out outside the map :p even Sam came to check it out hahaha

You came during 56 cap, so how'd you experience some of those glitches? :p

Yich
04-06-2013, 01:58 AM

Your mom.

@OP I like the bug in the rep system, where when you delete posts with thanks, you still keep the thank.

LwMark
04-06-2013, 02:04 AM

Apollo Apollo , if I told u my secrets they wouldnt be secrets, dont mind me

Waug
04-06-2013, 02:11 AM
I guess there's a seperate section for this purpose, making this kinda threads completly useless.

Yich
04-06-2013, 02:44 AM
I guess there's a seperate section for this purpose, making this kinda threads completly useless.

About as useless as this post^^

Waug
04-06-2013, 06:54 AM

useless posts gets useful, when troll gets overpowered, vice-versa

Yich
04-06-2013, 06:58 AM

Pfffft how dare you take back your thank, Extreme.

WolfflePL
04-06-2013, 09:47 AM
Just wanted to see what glitches your expierencing >.>

Waug
04-06-2013, 10:16 AM

I can feel your motivation, bro it's not bad at all, I just mention that there's sub-forum for this, hence this thread become meaningless.

Again when I said "troll" it was not meant for you, absolutly, Rather it was for those peoples, for them, trolling has become the way of forum-ing.

MightyMicah
04-06-2013, 10:39 AM

You are the man. This thread was an awesome idea. This is exactly where it should be posted as well. However, this thread is a prime example of how trolling can ruin a thread. If I can, I'll edit in a picture of a glitch I did awhile back. :)

Boom-
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/b4b980a8.jpg

CrimsonTider
04-06-2013, 10:42 AM

You know how many times I see you write this yet I can quote you numerous times doing the EXACT same thing.

jcoultet
04-06-2013, 03:57 PM
Similar to Micahs just wanted to add

Roberto077
04-06-2013, 04:00 PM
New glitch video processing now.

Yich
04-06-2013, 04:21 PM
You know how many times I see you write this yet I can quote you numerous times doing the EXACT same thing.

Ive left the word "Eleven" on at least eleven different threads by now. The difference is I know when my posts are non constructive, and it's generally intentional. I point out his post because obviously he doesnt understand that this thread is discussion of PL, and even if it is in the wrong forum, this is the perfect forum to post wrongly into. General discussion covers everything, so by even saying PL in his thread, the title is properly placed. As far as being constructive, the thread showed me a couple cool glitches, which is constructive enough to not be in violation of the ToS. That means Legendfb's post was both incorrect and non constructive. Im sure he was ignorant of this, so I made sure to inform him.

Crim, if any of my posts offend you, feel free to report them. This isnt the first time youve told me what you think of the quality of my posts, and really I dont see any point in it. Report it and move on, I know what Im doing. Every post I have has some kind of meaning behind it. Even if Im just saying "Eleven".

Randomguy
04-06-2013, 05:13 PM
when wolffle killed me in 1v1.... i dont have pics

wammm
04-06-2013, 06:04 PM
I love the glitch on Humanian Elite Map Access tho its not available anymore :)

CrimsonTider
04-06-2013, 08:36 PM
Ive left the word "Eleven" on at least eleven different threads by now. The difference is I know when my posts are non constructive, and it's generally intentional. I point out his post because obviously he doesnt understand that this thread is discussion of PL, and even if it is in the wrong forum, this is the perfect forum to post wrongly into. General discussion covers everything, so by even saying PL in his thread, the title is properly placed. As far as being constructive, the thread showed me a couple cool glitches, which is constructive enough to not be in violation of the ToS. That means Legendfb's post was both incorrect and non constructive. Im sure he was ignorant of this, so I made sure to inform him.

Crim, if any of my posts offend you, feel free to report them. This isnt the first time youve told me what you think of the quality of my posts, and really I dont see any point in it. Report it and move on, I know what Im doing. Every post I have has some kind of meaning behind it. Even if Im just saying "Eleven".
LOL... I don't allow teenagers posting on a forum about a game to offend me. I am simply stating my observation. It doesn't matter how you word it, explain it, or what not, a useless post is useless unless you are admitting to trolling others for the sake of trolling. It's called hypocrisy.

And I don't report every single post I don't agree with. Just the ones I feel are completely inappropriate or what I consider "Internet bullying."

LwMark
04-06-2013, 08:42 PM
Also my favorite is when, you go to AO town and u run to where the 3 portals are if u go to the left one u can glitch through the corner, its fun because u can go behind and under all the AO scenary/mountain, this one still active

Whirlzap
04-06-2013, 08:44 PM
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/derp12.png
#them
#hax
#pureINT
#mages

Waug
04-06-2013, 08:58 PM
and it's generally intentional. I point out his post because obviously he doesnt understand that this thread is discussion of PL, and even if it is in the wrong forum, this is the perfect forum to post wrongly into. General discussion covers everything

No wonder, how new members break rules sometime, as this 1.8k senior member has to say this type things.

Pl general discussion forums covers everything, so why devs seperated this forum into so many sub-forums, do you have any Idea? So next time whenever someone need to start new thread anything about pl, post in general discussion?, no matter what it is, such as a new guild, have to buy something, pvp suggestion and make chaos, cause there should not be any order, rule etc.

Think before posting, just 1.8k posts doesn't make you superior.

I've been a member of few top class forums of the net, seen their moderation, something odd, they delete the thread, this types of mentality only can be, in a gaming forum, and its fair enough, as it's a game.

Yich
04-06-2013, 09:02 PM
LOL... I don't allow teenagers posting on a forum about a game to offend me.

I fail to see how my age is relevant, unless you're trying to belittle me and anything I have to say based on the fact that Im a teen. Seems like you're lashing out a bit with that one, Crim, perhaps because you realize you were wrong to point out my pointless posts anyway. My earlier post in this thread pointed out his clear hypocrisy that can be derived from ignorance. He was under the impression that this thread is non constructive, and Ive proved him wrong, and also called his post non constructive. Im sure he now knows the error in his ways. The difference between him and I is that I know when my posts are non constructive. I only pointed his out because he was being rude to the OP. Had he said anything that wasnt rude and yet non constructive, I wouldnt have cared. Clearly you care about my pointless posts, if you didnt you wouldnt have said anything. Though we both may be hypocrites in this situation, I am the hypocrite that meant well, and he is the hypocrite that meant to offend. Take his side though, I c hao u r.

Yich
04-06-2013, 09:06 PM
No wonder, how new members break rules sometime, as this 1.8k senior member has to say this type things.

Pl general discussion forums covers everything, so why devs seperated this forum into so many sub-forums, do you have any Idea? So next time whenever someone need to start new thread anything about pl, post in general discussion?, no matter what it is, such as a new guild, have to buy something, pvp suggestion and make chaos, cause there should not be any order, rule etc.

Think before posting, just 1.8k posts doesn't make you superior.

I've been a member of few top class forums of the net, seen their moderation, something odd, they delete the thread, this types of mentality only can be, in a gaming forum, and its fair enough, as it's a game.

If the OP wasnt sure on where to post this, the general discussion was his best bet, like it or not. As far as my post couny is concerned, ive never made any reference to that. Ever. You did though, which pretty much shows your opinion on that. Maybe when you get a few more posts you'll learn not to lace so much rudeness into your posts.

Edit: and seriously you're making a mountain out of a mole hill. The mods/devs have a move thread option for a reason. If you really wanted to do anyone any favors you'd have reported it for "wrong section/forum" and maybe PMed the OP to check which forum he posts his threads into in the future, and explain nicely where he could have put this one. You could have even told him you asked a dev to move it for him to set things right. But you didnt do that. You broke the ToS more so than this guy did, and you're annoying about it. If you werent so rude and annoying about it, I really wouldnt care.

CrimsonTider
04-06-2013, 09:07 PM
I fail to see how my age is relevant, unless you're trying to belittle me and anything I have to say based on the fact that Im a teen. Seems like you're lashing out a bit with that one, Crim, perhaps because you realize you were wrong to point out my pointless posts anyway. My earlier post in this thread pointed out his clear hypocrisy that can be derived from ignorance. He was under the impression that this thread is non constructive, and Ive proved him wrong, and also called his post non constructive. Im sure he now knows the error in his ways. The difference between him and I is that I know when my posts are non constructive. I only pointed his out because he was being rude to the OP. Had he said anything that wasnt rude and yet non constructive, I wouldnt have cared. Clearly you care about my pointless posts, if you didnt you wouldnt have said anything. Though we both may be hypocrites in this situation, I am the hypocrite that meant well, and he is the hypocrite that meant to offend. Take his side though, I c hao u r.

Just stop, Yich. You're now digging which is below you.

Yich
04-06-2013, 09:12 PM
Just stop, Yich. You're now digging which is below you.

Temporary cease fire accepted.

Waug
04-06-2013, 09:47 PM
The mods/devs have a move thread option for a reason. If you really wanted to do anyone any favors you'd have reported it for "wrong section/forum" and maybe PMed the OP to check which forum he posts his threads into in the future, and explain nicely where he could have put this one. You could have even told him you asked a dev to move it for him to set things right. But you didnt do that. You broke the ToS more so than this guy did, and you're annoying about it. If you werent so rude and annoying about it, I really wouldnt care.

you're now trying be constructive, proving, whatever you post-ed before was desperate troll.

You'r constructive post is - tell mods to move the thread, where? It's like creating a thread called 'pl discussion' in the pl general discussion section and say post whatever you wanna say about pl, post here. Meaning you didn't understand whatever I said, and started to troll.

Secondly, if I broke TOS? Need some example, how often you did that, in your earlier posts? In your defination.

Not being rude, but I really don't get this hyprocrit mentality, for example, a rusher says 'why you rushing, it's a bad thing'

Yich
04-06-2013, 09:51 PM
you're now trying be constructive, proving, whatever you post-ed before was desperate troll.

You'r constructive post is - tell mods to move the thread, where? It's like creating a thread called 'pl discussion' in the pl general discussion section and say post whatever you wanna say about pl, post here. Meaning you didn't understand whatever I said, and started to troll.

Secondly, if I broke TOS? Need some example, how often you did that, in your earlier posts? In your defination.

Not being rude, but I really don't get this hyprocrit mentality, for example, a rusher says 'why you rushing, it's a bad thing'

They're going to put this up on a wall and in text books one day. Such well written and valid points, you've both baffled me and left me speechless. Good game my friend.

Yich
04-06-2013, 09:56 PM
#1 candidate for getting a gold star.

Go troll the LoL forums k

Would that be a step forward in my journey? Im scared of the LoL forums, I dont wanna be a newbie...

Whirlzap
04-06-2013, 09:58 PM
Would that be a step forward in my journey? Im scared of the LoL forums, I dont wanna be a newbie...

Yes, it'll move you up from the rank of Troll.

Yich
04-06-2013, 09:59 PM
Yes, it'll move you up from the rank of Troll.

Starting tomorrow Ill be a member of the LoL forums.

Whirlzap
04-06-2013, 10:00 PM
Starting tomorrow Ill be a member of the LoL forums.

But then who will take the role of Forum Troll?
Don't go yet k
/needs substitute

Yich
04-06-2013, 10:02 PM
But then who will take the role of Forum Troll?
Don't go yet k
/needs substitute

Dudetus has it more than under control. If he dies gimme a call. He better leave his rep bars willed to me...

Edit: delete some of your messages whirl, imma PM you sometime.

Whirlzap
04-06-2013, 10:05 PM
Yich is da glitch.

/rapbattlego

Yich
04-06-2013, 10:06 PM
wow u troll it's not Dudetus it's dudetus

gudj0b

I have failed. Harikari is my only option.

Whirlzap
04-06-2013, 10:06 PM
I have failed. Harikari is my only option.
You be a glitch now.
/rapbattlecommence

Yich
04-06-2013, 10:08 PM
You be a glitch now.
/rapbattlecommence

I choose my battles. Not here, not today. No worthy opponent in sight. #forealdoe delete some PMs so i dont get banned for non constructive posts. Gotta pm u somethin anyway.

WolfflePL
04-06-2013, 11:14 PM
You are the man. This thread was an awesome idea. This is exactly where it should be posted as well. However, this thread is a prime example of how trolling can ruin a thread. If I can, I'll edit in a picture of a glitch I did awhile back. :)

Boom-
http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/b4b980a8.jpg

Thanks! :) @Yich I don't find this thread useless at all if it is why do I get so many replies about glitches in PL?

Here's the pic I accidentally deleted :p

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag118/Wolffle/E64B0B2E-BD2F-4410-83AF-BCC3B27FE22E-8230-00001145E9590FCD_zps6ac74996.jpg

Bilaxman
04-06-2013, 11:27 PM
When Spacetime broke the keeper staff when Humania was released lol

XghostzX
04-06-2013, 11:30 PM
There's this weird glitch, where all of PvP is unbalanced :P

Anyone else experiencing this? :D

Randomguy
04-06-2013, 11:51 PM
When Spacetime broke the keeper staff when Humania was released lol

that makes the staff look better

Extreme
04-07-2013, 03:58 AM
that makes the staff look better

Crrt

Yich
04-07-2013, 09:17 AM
Thanks! :) @Yich I don't find this thread useless at all if it is why do I get so many replies about glitches in PL?

Here's the pic I accidentally deleted :p

http://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag118/Wolffle/E64B0B2E-BD2F-4410-83AF-BCC3B27FE22E-8230-00001145E9590FCD_zps6ac74996.jpg

Are you being serious? Maybe you're not a strong reader, I dont know, and i dont really care. If you were at the level of at least a second grader you'd notice im the one defending you and your thread. What a joke.