PDA

View Full Version : is there an art to getting better drops

lucywinters81
04-06-2013, 12:14 AM
I have tried playing levels over and over again one after the other and have gotten nothing really that great is it luck or does it have something to do with attacks

Jcyee
04-06-2013, 11:06 PM
The art of patience

sirtibby
04-07-2013, 02:28 PM
The art of avoiding a permanent "do not ever get anything cool to drop, ever" flag on your account. (@_@)

Rightfulcorpse
04-07-2013, 10:12 PM
I have played for a lil over 4 months and thw best drop ive ever got was a socialite top, needless to say ive pretty much always been poor and when i get money ahead on the game i have to.give it right to the people i have borrowed from, im lvl 35 and i can say i suck at drops but decent at pvp and pve because of a friend of mine whom.has help me build, i wish sts could look into my account and fix my.drop.rate, ive ran harg 1000s of times and dark hollow for.four months and still nothing

Totallymad
04-09-2013, 05:14 AM
I have played for a lil over 4 months and thw best drop ive ever got was a socialite top, needless to say ive pretty much always been poor and when i get money ahead on the game i have to.give it right to the people i have borrowed from, im lvl 35 and i can say i suck at drops but decent at pvp and pve because of a friend of mine whom.has help me build, i wish sts could look into my account and fix my.drop.rate, ive ran harg 1000s of times and dark hollow for.four months and still nothing

I guess its not about drop rate in your account) playing almost a year i never got albino or gamer vanity but i saw ppl getting them... Im just too lazy to farm alot and regularly.

csb
04-11-2013, 02:43 PM
The common pink gems are around 2% drop rate. So, if you take some paper and write each time you do a run, then you should get a pink gem after about 50 runs, on average. The value of pink gems rage from 10K to 100k, depending on level and color. So, choose wisely which stone you want to farm. You will probably make as much money on the gold from the runs as you do from selling the pink gem.

It is hard to farm the really nice items like Kriegberg Stone, or the relics. You would have to do thousands of runs.

I consider farming pink gems to be work, and the rare items to be just luck.

Fortunately, all you need in this game is 4 gems and a weapon. At level 36, two of the gems are basically free (less than 1000 gold). You can get Elegant Death for 20k, or Viper Twins for 50k. This just leaves the purple gem and the yellow. You can farm the purple and yellow pinks with about 100 runs, and then you are done. Your character will have decent stats.

The really rare stuff is for people that play daily, and it only adds a small amount to the stats. Or, just adds to the look if its a rare vanity.

If you just do the quick ally tasks (spend energy) every day (2 or 3 times per day), you can get 400k gold just from the missions in just a few months, and that is enough to buy a wisp pet.

Also, never buy blood packs. You will lose your gold fast. You can do ally missions and get about 17 free every two hours. Most of my characters have about 1000 free blood packs.