PDA

View Full Version : Several suggestions

Prideeee
04-06-2013, 01:47 AM
I've thought about few things for a while at the moment. Firstly, I'm not very happy with the amount of players the game has. I'm starting to feel like this game is getting smaller and smaller every day. So what I would recommend is that STS should try to keep new players continuing playing the game. I see that many new players quit because they go PvP really early level before they know anything about the game and bunch of twinks just keep spawnkilling them and they get frustrated and they quit the game, because I agree that it is boring to just get killed all the time. We need players that are willing to pay for high-quality gaming and make process and have fun. So there should be a warning always when a player with a totally new account goes PvP for the first time. I'm 100% sure that a person like I described above would read it and understand this. The warning would inform new players that there's experienced players on every PvP level, and that we recommend going step by step in the game by simply leveling up and getting to know how the system works here. Or just something like that.

2nd Suggestion

I'd like for PL to put in store Vanity packs more often like the High Mountain pack. As far as I know,AL has variety of sets that can be purchased with platinum.
I would buy them for sure :)

3nd Suggestion

Balancing the PvP between items such as the Voodoo and Forgotten Bow/New Halloween items would be a good thing. I think buffing voodoo or other old-school items would make PvPers more happy (at least I think they'd be). So just buffing a little bit would help people out.

Any thoughts?

Yzu

Schnitzel
04-06-2013, 11:18 PM
Sts is a bit busy with al atm..