PDA

View Full Version : ctf leader???? wtf

Darko
04-06-2013, 04:31 AM
Okay so im on lb for ctf captures check it a few times a day and someone named vengencez has gotten 8694 in like a week....last nught they were at 6900, 24 hours later 8694???? 2k in 24 hours,25th place has 2600...I hope sts is looking into this account

Bebsi
04-06-2013, 04:42 AM
Maybe he farms with different devices, but hey you know if a leaderboarder isn't known by others something is fishy.
Capping so many flags it pretty much means farming 24/7 so other player should know him, right?

Lok
04-06-2013, 05:20 AM
Trust that he opened dummy accounts and get flags in that way.

Sad if this kind of flag cheater can stay at leaderboard. :mad:

Wowsome
04-06-2013, 11:33 AM
all too familiar ..

Limsi
04-06-2013, 11:49 AM
sad to see others who work legit get overtaken just like that :(

Mysticaleagle
04-06-2013, 11:56 AM
Hax.

DocDoBig
04-06-2013, 12:06 PM
Obvious Bot is obvious

Darko
04-06-2013, 12:07 PM
Hes at 9086 now lol...

Greencrow
04-06-2013, 12:08 PM
9k now wiwiwiw

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 12:09 PM
hm...farm kills is easy...farm flags? teleport hack? lol...LMAO

before you even complain about this hardwork of walking a char from 1 end to another....u could be farming for chest/loot....u could be chatting with friends...you could be happily PVp with others while this poor chap is taking flags from 1 end to the other end non stop....ever think of that?

edit: or lurking in forum?

certainly +1 to those who wanna bring down the honours of others simply by posting it in a forum.

LwMark
04-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Maybe he just has no life

Mysticaleagle
04-06-2013, 12:42 PM
4k in a day? Hax fo sho. Devs should look into it.

Limsi
04-06-2013, 12:47 PM

before you even complain about this hardwork of walking a char from 1 end to another....u could be farming for chest/loot....u could be chatting with friends...you could be happily PVp with others while this poor chap is taking flags from 1 end to the other end non stop....ever think of that?

certainly +1 to those who wanna bring down the honours of others simply by posting it in a forum.

4k in one day? Okay :)

Darko
04-06-2013, 12:59 PM

Ive seen every single person in game that's on lb... every one. ..cept the leader... nobody has ever seen him. .. ever. ...a little odd...and I pvp maybe 7-10 hours a day

Mysticaleagle
04-06-2013, 01:12 PM
4k in one day? Okay :)

Monstertongue is right, Lims. I mean come on, 4k flags in a day? Easy cheesy. I could do 100k flags in a day. Ain't I right, monstertongue?

Limsi
04-06-2013, 01:18 PM
Ive seen every single person in game that's on lb... every one. ..cept the leader... nobody has ever seen him. .. ever. ...a little odd...and I pvp maybe 7-10 hours a day

probably a twink though, but still is fishy :o

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 01:21 PM
hehe definitely...mystical can do it...so can we...not sure how but definitely not coming into forum always...

DocDoBig
04-06-2013, 01:23 PM
4000 Flags per day
are 166 per hour
and 2,7 per minute.
Seriously ? Without Solo Game Glitch + multiple Devices and Click Bots is that not possible.
Maybe s/he's lvl 1 , that's why no one saw him/her before :confused: Lol

Gameplay
04-06-2013, 01:28 PM
I have a screen shot of the guy at 4.3k flags

Gameplay
04-06-2013, 01:32 PM

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 01:34 PM
4000 Flags per day
are 166 per hour
and 2,7 per minute.
Seriously ? Without Solo Game Glitch + multiple Devices and Click Bots is that not possible.
Maybe s/he's lvl 1 , that's why no one saw him/her before :confused: Lol

click bot? lol ...that chap is rogue i believe he use shadow pierce to carry n run with flag...and to use bot for SP is almost impossible as we know SP dont really have a fix direction to zoom past...u need to be on screen to direct it...

solo game and multiple device i believe its possible...

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 01:37 PM
and who knows if hes some rich guys who hired 6 person to play this game 24/7 to earn this title...and for all you know...jealousy is in the air...

LwMark
04-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Can you guys give me some JELLY for my peanut butter sandwich im bout to eat

Natrich
04-06-2013, 01:38 PM
Wait till he gets 10k then ban lol. I just want to see it on lb :)

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 01:41 PM
hehe Nat lets wait n see

and i m nt so fascinated about those LB stuff....so its doesnt bother me...

but recently theres a group of guys reporting those LB guys trying to make them ban...i guess thats their hobby..

Limsi
04-06-2013, 01:42 PM
and who knows if hes some rich guys who hired 6 person to play this game 24/7 to earn this title...and for all you know...jealousy is in the air...

so tell me your secret.. x3

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 01:43 PM
so tell me your secret.. x3

my secret is to mind my own business and play my own game...i m not even bother abt it...

and to cfm...DEV pls check my device to cfm that i did not loggin this reported char on my dev...i don wan to get ban...i still wanna play my beloved AL

LwMark
04-06-2013, 01:44 PM
There should be a LB for the top 25 Jelly peoples

Limsi
04-06-2013, 01:45 PM
my secret is to mind my own business and play my own game...i m not even bother abt it..

But you're bothered about those who notice the discrepancy?

DocDoBig
04-06-2013, 01:48 PM

Obvious Low-Lvl Bot is obvious

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 01:50 PM
But you're bothered about those who notice the discrepancy?

LOL...discrepancy anot i believe STS will keep track....not for me to know...

and i m real bothered by those who notice...and maybe like always...mystical shld come out and tell them to email to support to check it out rather than to rant it here

DocDoBig
04-06-2013, 01:51 PM
click bot? lol ...that chap is rogue i believe he use shadow pierce to carry n run with flag...and to use bot for SP is almost impossible as we know SP dont really have a fix direction to zoom past...u need to be on screen to direct it...

solo game and multiple device i believe its possible...

no need to talk in 3rd Person.

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 01:55 PM
and pls dont shoot me....i donno this guy/guys...i just cant stand "jelly" people...LOL

Limsi
04-06-2013, 01:56 PM

and i m real bothered by those who notice...and maybe like always...mystical shld come out and tell them to email to support to check it out rather than to rant it here

Filing a ticket is perhaps one way to do, but apparently the thread was brought up to notify the devs faster (they usually lurk around the threads), so this may be an effective way to address them. If you are bothered with someone here individually with what they have to say, I suggest you communicate through private messages ;)

Mysticaleagle
04-06-2013, 01:57 PM

Still talking about me? I'm flattered. :3

Btw, go back to flagging you need these 10k, no? Good luck vengencez ;)

Darko
04-06-2013, 01:58 PM
And when was that yesterday???

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 01:59 PM
Filing a ticket is perhaps one way to do, but apparently the thread was brought up to notify the devs faster (they usually lurk around the threads), so this may be an effective way to address them. If you are bothered with someone here individually with what they have to say, I suggest you communicate through private messages ;)

ok noted. Thanks for advice.

Limsi
04-06-2013, 01:59 PM

Lol'd. You sure you're an eagle and not a bloodhound? You can smell somethin!

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 02:01 PM

nah i m slping soon...nt rich to hired professionals to play AL, not rich to purchase multiple devices and no interests in the current content in game...

inkredible
04-06-2013, 02:03 PM
evenn if he get nubs to farm with, or has a bunch of accounts etc..

4k in a day just seems impossible .. the time n effort , trying to get all toons in same pvp map, is just plain time consuming, numbers dont match up

unless this person was on LB and changed his name

Darko
04-06-2013, 02:06 PM
We bring up decrepencies not being jealous, just how at lvl 16 cap there was someone with ridciulous hauntlet times and he was banned for bot... I created a lvl 2 to see if I can find this person in game and I can't....they have nine kills lol nothing to be jealous about...

Mysticaleagle
04-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Lol'd. You sure you're an eagle and not a bloodhound? You can smell somethin!

No lims. I am an eagle. Remember, im always there flying above. So, I see things and I caught somethings..

PS: remember... I see everything..

DocDoBig
04-06-2013, 02:23 PM
and pls dont shoot me....i donno this guy/guys...i just cant stand "jelly" people...LOL

It has nothing to do with jealousy ,
it's just the fact that people do not like cheater who take the chance
of every average joe for a spot on the LB's.

Monstertongue
04-06-2013, 02:25 PM
No lims. I am an eagle. Remember, im always there flying above. So, I see things and I caught somethings..

PS: remember... I see everything..

STS shld hired u as AL Devs...should not let your eagle talent gone to waste

Mysticaleagle
04-06-2013, 02:33 PM
STS shld hired u as AL Devs...should not let your eagle talent gone to waste

You're not even funny... :/

LwMark
04-06-2013, 04:23 PM
Why would a botter do it all at once, if it wad me id do a lil here lil there, jeez if u guna do it do it right, if he is a botter i hope he gets hit with the new warruor arcabe wep! If they legit an just farmin flags with multiple devices, then well ROCK ON an make everyone jelly

Bebsi
04-06-2013, 06:57 PM
Wow, I try to get 50 flags a day.
Depending on the games it takes me 2-4 hours.
I feel so noobish now -.-

gundamsone
04-06-2013, 07:19 PM
This was inevitable tbh.
Someone was going to do it sooner or later and we'll be seeing more and more soon.

You must be from another planet if you think endgame flagging is anything similar at lvl 2.
Keep in mind guys they're not adding these numbers to their main accs..and if anything all they gain is a banner xferable to their main accs when the season ends.
People gotta take lb's less seriously and stop comparing to others cause based on similar topics from last season nothings going to change.

Fair game. If you can't beat them join them.

edit: I spent most my in game time this season endgame pvping and all I can say is that some of these LB flaggers can go 20minutes into a game with 0 flags and that's what? like equivalent to 30-40 flags if they were to have done it at l2?
I can bet my bank that players like Chiyuk and Yojimbo would be well over 50k flags and 200k kills if they were to have spent all their time down at a lower level.

So I think the real problem is if the CTF lb's should allow twinks and low levels to be on it. Ofc the answer is yes but most of you would disagree at this point.

Montanabro
04-06-2013, 07:27 PM
This was inevitable tbh.
Someone was going to do it sooner or later and we'll be seeing more and more soon.

You must be from another planet if you think endgame flagging is anything similar at lvl 2.
Keep in mind guys they're not adding these numbers to their main accs..and if anything all they gain is a banner xferable to their main accs when the season ends.
People gotta take lb's less seriously and stop comparing to others cause based on similar topics from last season nothings going to change.

Fair game. If you can't beat them join them.

edit: I spent most my in game time this season endgame pvping and all I can say is that some of these LB flaggers can go 20minutes into a game with 0 flags and that's what? like equivalent to 30-40 flags if they were to have done it at l2?
I can bet my bank that players like Chiyuk and Yojimbo would be well over 50k flags and 200k kills if they were to have spent all their time down at a lower level.

So I think the real problem is if the CTF lb's should allow twinks and low levels to be on it. Ofc the answer is yes but most of you would disagree at this point.

You can transfer banners between accounts?

Delphina
04-06-2013, 07:30 PM
Thread closed. I will include this thread in my report tonight. In the future please send a message to support instead of posting on the forums. Thanks!