Hitmanmage
04-06-2013, 05:34 AM
Yep

Hitmanmage
04-06-2013, 05:43 AM
Mad skillz

Hitmanmage
04-06-2013, 05:46 AM
Lmao this guys kills u once n says 10 0 , geez theres some nubs in this game these days gf tho

Yich
04-06-2013, 07:56 AM
Dat triple post w/ no reply. Wut a successful thread. O w8, nvm, thid thread sux lulz

D-:
04-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Lmao this guys kills u once n says 10 0 , geez theres some nubs in this game these days gf tho

If he's a nub, I'd love to see you face him private match. He has an ego, like most, but he's good. I'm sure if he can beat the people he beat on his thread, he'd take you out easily enough.

Gaunab
04-06-2013, 01:31 PM
If he's a nub, I'd love to see you face him private match. He has an ego, like most, but he's good. I'm sure if he can beat the people he beat on his thread, he'd take you out easily enough.

Sorry to disappoint you but no, he aint special. To get the screens you saw he did countless games and since fights are largely luck dependent he eventually won some of them. He asked me twice for a private vs my bear. First I won 10-5 the second one he kept leaving and rejoining so I quit at 8-6. That shows how low he goes to get screenies that make him look likr he is something. In one other thread he has a screen of a 10-1 score vs Zeus, which is quize obviously fake since you can see him inviting Zeus right before that kill so he prolly killed some randoms before that.

Hitman, pretty much every endgamer knows that Zone is nothing but a spawning and trashtalking wannabe who is taking advantage of an OP class. Not the worst but also nothing special. There is nothing to prove. Lets just drop this topic.

Nihiliste
04-06-2013, 01:34 PM
Correct.

jcoultet
04-06-2013, 02:03 PM
I would love to see you be an int Mage at endgame.Mages are an easy kill for birds you have little experience of endgame you're just judging from screenies which are easily mislead. Int mages deserve more credit

XghostzX
04-06-2013, 02:28 PM

Lol, that's a joke. Birds are so hard to be 1v1, it takes Lucky Crit & lucky dodges. If you don't know you're skill range for a mage, then consider yourself dead already. Even for me, I know my ranges REALLY well after years of PvPing, and as of now, I have a 1/7 chance of winning.

I still don't understand why the devs never acknowledge this issue. What's so hard about balancing PvP? They always tell us, "please use constructive criticism and don't whine." The community has given COUNTLESS amounts of ways for the devs to fix PvP. I know what I just said is a bit ironic, considering I'm ranting, but it's over the top. Players end up becoming trolls with all of this unbalancing.

readtitle
04-06-2013, 02:40 PM
Prob cause i bes in mage. 1 vs 3 birds and win 10-0. I always bes no one beat me gg tho

D-:
04-06-2013, 05:43 PM
I would love to see you be an int Mage at endgame.Mages are an easy kill for birds you have little experience of endgame your just judging from screenies which are easily mislead. Int mages deserve more credit

You're*

Zeus
04-06-2013, 05:59 PM
Sorry to disappoint you but no, he aint special. To get the screens you saw he did countless games and since fights are largely luck dependent he eventually won some of them. He asked me twice for a private vs my bear. First I won 10-5 the second one he kept leaving and rejoining so I quit at 8-6. That shows how low he goes to get screenies that make him look likr he is something. In one other thread he has a screen of a 10-1 score vs Zeus, which is quize obviously fake since you can see him inviting Zeus right before that kill so he prolly killed some randoms before that.

Hitman, pretty much every endgamer knows that Zone is nothing but a spawning and trashtalking wannabe who is taking advantage of an OP class. Not the worst but also nothing special. There is nothing to prove. Lets just drop this topic.

He raged and booted me multiple times before as well when I was beating him. :D

Caiahar
04-06-2013, 08:26 PM
A song ive.made about zonesmash, parodie of gangnam style:

Im so cooool lol apollo cant admit ;))

Allow me to make a mini song parodie of gangnam style, which we hate, called Zonesmash Style!

...............Trollin' Zonemash Style!

I wake up in Dee mornin, rdy to troll
I eat a trolly breakfast, and im rdy to roll!
I troll anytime I want , anytime anywhere, cuz its the only others know, that im a real NOOOOB!

I troll everyday, on the computer like a potato, a real couch potato!

I AM THEE MASTA', like a noob (hey!) A real noob (hey!)
A real noob, like a trollin noob, more than (hey!) Dudetus (hey!)

And he just went troll, troll, troll, troll, trolltrolltrolltroll TROLL!

Trollin' Zonesmash Style!

Troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, trollin' zonesmash style!

Heeeeeyyy......IM a foo'ool!

Troll, troll, troll, troll troll, trollin zonesmash style!

Heeeeyyy....IM a foo'ool!

Troll, troll, troll, troll, troll, trollin zonesmash style!

TROLLIN' ZONESMASH STYLE!

Sorry guys, I was tempted to do it. If u don't like gangnam style, then whatever. Lol....I HAD to do it.

Zonesmasher
04-06-2013, 10:28 PM
Dont cry guys when your losing... Everytime you lose you say hes a noob :)

XghostzX
04-06-2013, 11:18 PM

Caiahar
04-07-2013, 07:41 AM

Hmph. I don't think so. We don't cry. We have good sportmanship. We say GF. Sometimes battles could have gone either way. Btw, you said "Every time you lose you say he's a noob." That is what you're doing. You lose, you rage. You spawn kill Zeus as soon as he comes even tho you invited him, and you say, "loser!"

Zonesmasher
04-07-2013, 07:15 PM
U cant spawn zeus since he buffs fast

Reunegade
04-07-2013, 07:17 PM
Yes you can.

Delphina
04-07-2013, 10:05 PM
Thread closed:

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

Spam - this is considered to be repetitive posting of the same topic or text or nonsensical posts that have no substance and are often designed to annoy other forum users.