PDA

View Full Version : build rogue max dmg dps

azbestwarior
04-06-2013, 06:08 AM
Hi, I have to ask you someone tell me how to deal the stats on rogalu under full dmg dps I 25lvl thank you and waiting for your reply:P:apthy:

Valkiryas
04-06-2013, 07:19 AM
The best Dmage for Rogue (With maximun items like Nefarious Hooks and Mythic Helm), is close to 248 Damage and close to 449 DPS.

Edit: Limsyoker i hate/love you. :)

azbestwarior
04-06-2013, 07:35 AM
im hv good items for lvl 25

Limsi
04-06-2013, 08:10 AM
The best Dmage for Rogue (With maximun items like Nefarious Hooks and Mythic Helm), is close to 148 Damage and close to 449 DPS.

248 damage, typooooo cuteee x)

lovestriker
04-07-2013, 02:29 AM
Hi, I have to ask you someone tell me how to deal the stats on rogalu under full dmg dps I 25lvl thank you and waiting for your reply:P:apthy:

I don't quite understand what you said very much, so I'm just gonna guess its about getting your rogue to have max dmg and dps. The only way right now to get max dmg and dps at the same time is to have, as Valkiryas said, Nefarious Hooks. The Himingleva's something of whateverness Mythic Helm compliments the Hooks well and increases your damage and dps by alot. Without hooks, you can't possibly max out both dps and dmg at the same time. Anyway, if and when you acquire these gear, you still need to level up to 26 to wear them.

And btw, there are a lot of useful information in this sub-forum that can help you. There are a lot of builds to choose from. It's up to you on what you think suits you well. :D

EDIT: I can suggest two pieces of equipment for you level. If you don't already have Ensorcelled Ring of Potency lvl 25, then get one. best ring in terms of damage imo. It'll cost you around 500-700k. As for the amulet, Miraculous Bauble of Brutality or Swirling amulet of Potency lvl 25. There's a level 26 version of the latter. Roughly the same price as the forementioned ring. I'm saving up for these two but it would be best to buy after the major update. (right?)

Azepeiete
04-07-2013, 07:22 PM
I think the above poster means the ensorcelled ring of potency? It might be band but I'm not sure...whichever is 30 dex 15 int 3 damage.

lovestriker
04-07-2013, 09:00 PM
I think the above poster means the ensorcelled ring of potency? It might be band but I'm not sure...whichever is 30 dex 15 int 3 damage.

Oh yes thanks for that! :D

http://i.qkme.me/36kwv9.jpg

Jellowpy
04-07-2013, 09:36 PM
Max damagefor rogue current max level is 440.1

azbestwarior
04-09-2013, 06:29 AM
im need max dps dmg for lvl 25 me rogue no items mistice:P

SkyDagger
04-09-2013, 10:20 AM
im need max dps dmg for lvl 25 me rogue no items mistice:P

Depraved Blades of Potency lvl 25 - DPS/DMG
Bonechill Bow of Potency lvl 25 - increase dmg but lower dps
Sealord mesh of will lvl 25 DEX VERSION
Sealord cuirass of will lvl 25 DEX VERSION
Ensorcelled Ring of Potency lvl 25
Swirling Amulet of Potency lvl 25

and thats a full set for lvl 25 :)

nefarious and mythic helm are for 26 right guys ^_^

FluffNStuff
04-09-2013, 10:43 AM
He just wants to know how to 'deal the stats'. Easy, ALL DEX.

Items, guessing you can't afford half of what SkyDagger mentioned so just try to get as high of DEX on the items, and if you are really low on funds start with a level 25 bow since they are 'free' and you want one in your inventory anyway. For your close combat weapon, I use the Slicing Flintlocks of Tactics (Brutality better but out of my price range). Depraved Blades are also good for DPS but are lower in the damage department.