PDA

View Full Version : flamberge and flintlocks vs storm sword and new gear

Aplyed
04-06-2013, 09:35 AM
Im hopping u did this by accident making the new non elite sword have more dps and skill damage than the flamberge is not right at all. As hard as elites ares Why make the weapons not elite??? So People who open crates get a better than people who farm for hours on elite? So whats the point of farming elites when I can just pay to win? Just saying please adjust the damage on the new weapon or the old ones . Other wise it was a waste of time buffing the flintlocks, kraken skewers, and the abyssal flamberge's . I hope i get a reply and don't get ignore cause this is important And i will keep this thread up top til replied. I'm sure im not the only who feels this way .

jtst
04-06-2013, 09:45 AM
I agree with this, although flintlocks and kraken skewer were contradictional from the very start. Flintlocks have never justified its price or value in battle.

ishyrionek
04-06-2013, 10:07 AM
It dont have more dmg/dps, than the best old sword. I see red numbers.
Only new bow is way better, and it dont drop... So yeah its pay to win...
I really dont understand, why they make rogue better, and better, and other classes not ( specially wizzards).

Carapace
04-06-2013, 10:26 AM
If that is the case it is a bug, we will take a look on Monday

Aplyed
04-06-2013, 10:28 AM
Thanks carapace

stricker20000
04-07-2013, 09:54 AM
It dont have more dmg/dps, than the best old sword. I see red numbers.
Only new bow is way better, and it dont drop... So yeah its pay to win...
I really dont understand, why they make rogue better, and better, and other classes not ( specially wizzards).
:stupid:

digitalbot
04-07-2013, 04:34 PM
so 25+str proc is a missvalue?
x.w :(

your right though i guess about pay for good gear
should just added it somewhere on a map
sold my abyssal for 900k

blehbleh and bleh

well.. gives more health... idk
keep the health atleast