View Full Version : Sending Gifts Offline to other Owned accounts

rivet
04-06-2013, 09:46 AM
I wish this feature would be implemented.

Some use only one gadget for AL (including me), especially when they're away from home.

I would like to transfer purchased/acquired items on my other accounts (Not another character slot based)

For security features, there would be a pin code known only by the sender.

Leeniskibac
04-06-2013, 07:34 PM
I feel this system would be easily abused. Players would make new accounts for free, make platinum for free, and transfer platinum based items for free.

rivet
04-06-2013, 09:13 PM
The real status is that everyone who plays for free has their own twinks most probably
For stashing extra gears, crates,etc.

There really is no abuse happening as it is already being practiced from the start.
The only difference is that multiple devices are used to transfer gears.

Just suggesting convenience.

Chaim Nail
04-06-2013, 10:02 PM
Who needs two devices?

Chrome browser can run more than one toon at the same time, just open another tab or window pointed at http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/

rivet
04-07-2013, 12:28 AM
Who needs two devices?

Chrome browser can run more than one toon at the same time, just open another tab or window pointed at http://account.spacetimestudios.com/arcanelegends/

Good for pc/laptop users.

For tablet/users, suggested feature needed..

Alhuntrazeck
04-08-2013, 03:58 AM
yeah but as leen said, it'd be abused. create ten new accounts, all with new sts mail accounts, and transfer the starting seven plat to your main. you'll easily get 70 plat.

moonway03
04-08-2013, 05:37 AM
yeah but as leen said, it'd be abused. create ten new accounts, all with new sts mail accounts, and transfer the starting seven plat to your main. you'll easily get 70 plat.

Then make the feature without platinum being able to be gifted. Fine?

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

rivet
04-08-2013, 09:36 AM

Can plat be gifted?

I'm being noob on this one.

Chaim Nail
04-08-2013, 10:45 AM
Plat can't be gifted between players, if it could it would be abused very quickly by people setting up new accounts and levelling them up to get the few free plat and pass them on to a main character.

moonway03
04-08-2013, 09:42 PM
Plat can't be gifted between players, if it could it would be abused very quickly by people setting up new accounts and levelling them up to get the few free plat and pass them on to a main character.

Thats why i said. To make other things (except plat) be gifted even players are offline

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

FluffNStuff
04-08-2013, 09:48 PM
Is having multiple accounts done? Sure. But the reason it is done is to get around paying to add an extra character to your current account. So tell me again why STS would want to make this more convenient?