PDA

View Full Version : bring back old vanity's

lucywinters81
04-06-2013, 10:06 AM
Here is a thought I keep seeing these epic vanity on the street but they are long gone from the stores what if u changed each one just ever so slightly and brought them back for a few days each so players that haven't been here from the beginning get a crack at them

razerfingers
04-06-2013, 10:51 AM
Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

canislupis081376
04-06-2013, 06:06 PM

I think that's the best post I have ever seen of yours. Must be because of "Grumpy Cat".

razerfingers
04-07-2013, 05:01 PM
I think that's the best post I have ever seen of yours. Must be because of "Grumpy Cat".

Why thank you. Atleast someone reads my posts. :) and eh, you know i was thinkin how some people use mem's a lot i was like i need a grumpy cat meme for those threads that just need a no reply. Make sense? Or those lame comments.

Aracnus
04-07-2013, 05:33 PM
Would be pointless.. Having those vans shows how long you've been playing! If you just put them back up again, then the other ones lose complete value as a whole!

Nice try though ;)

(Also, the new players shouldn't be whining about vanities.. Look at how cheap the store vans are! regular Manic used to be 100k)

razerfingers
04-07-2013, 06:09 PM
Would be pointless.. Having those vans shows how long you've been playing! If you just put them back up again, then the other ones lose complete value as a whole!

Nice try though ;)

(Also, the new players shouldn't be whining about vanities.. Look at how cheap the store vans are! regular Manic used to be 100k)

I know right. So many event vanities for cheap.