PDA

View Full Version : Max Gold!!

Ks_Leon
04-06-2013, 01:25 PM
Finally after 2 year playing PL...i reach the max gold....xD....

P.S sorry for braging this to the forums...i dont have friends that play PL and i forever alone...lol...;)

XghostzX
04-06-2013, 01:27 PM
Congrats :) that's always a fun achievement.

Ks_Leon
04-06-2013, 01:33 PM
Congrats :) that's always a fun achievement.

Thanks...:) its always fun when something so hard can be achieve by our hard works....;)

DocDoBig
04-06-2013, 02:37 PM
P.S sorry for braging this to the forums...i dont have friends that play PL and i forever alone...lol...;)

Lmao don't worry , gratz ^^

Chopper
04-06-2013, 02:46 PM
bad move announcing it. NOw you will be beset by beggars in the game! LOL

congratz though! :)

Reunegade
04-06-2013, 03:10 PM
grats man! highest i've gotten so far is 960k :)

Ks_Leon
04-06-2013, 04:15 PM
Lmao don't worry , gratz ^^
hahaha...ok...thanks ;)

bad move announcing it. NOw you will be beset by beggars in the game! LOL

congratz though! :)
nah..i barely got pm from beggars...xD...or just ignore them and mute...lol...anyways...thanks...xD

grats man! highest i've gotten so far is 960k :)
haha...just try to merch because i buy fiery armor for 1.1m and sell it to 1.3m....so got 200k profit lol...and the best item farm would be dragon vanity...xD...anyways thanks...:)

Whirlzap
04-06-2013, 08:28 PM
Welcome to the Zillionarie's club!
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/65fd83e4.jpg

cookiez
04-06-2013, 08:31 PM
Welcome!

Ks_Leon
04-06-2013, 10:48 PM
Welcome to the Zillionarie's club!
http://i858.photobucket.com/albums/ab144/needpokemonnimi/65fd83e4.jpg

haha...i still dont get the zillionaire title because short of plat to buy cs slot....xD...btw thanks...xD

Welcome!

thanks...:)

Whirlzap
04-06-2013, 10:51 PM
Wow really? It's normally the other way around for people xD

Griffinfan
04-06-2013, 10:51 PM
haha...i still dont get the zillionaire title because short of plat to buy cs slot....xD...btw thanks...xD

thanks...:)

Congrats!!!, now go for that second cap ;)

Ks_Leon
04-06-2013, 11:00 PM
Wow really? It's normally the other way around for people xD
well..for u maybe have easy way to get max cap in short time..while i start as newbie and for last two year i was a noob and play pl just for fun..in pvp i am a noob and always be bullies by other player...but here iam stand from a noob to a success player and will become a great player in future...haha....short of my stories about pl..love this game tightly...xD

Congrats!!!, now go for that second cap ;)
haha..working on its folks...btw thanks...;)

Schnitzel
04-06-2013, 11:24 PM
Finally after 2 year playing PL...i reach the max gold....xD....

Just curious where can I farm those tiaras? Never seen any item by that name..

Dreuefesie
04-06-2013, 11:38 PM
Well done, after almost two years I am also chasing a gold cap! xD Haven't got there yet but I think I'm going alright?

Randomguy
04-06-2013, 11:43 PM
i cant hit 3 m

LwMark
04-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Congratz ! Its a good feelin i remember mine, twas harddd work

Now i have 11 capped and some change, plus a dump load of items and sets

Extreme
04-07-2013, 12:03 AM
gratz

Randomguy
04-07-2013, 12:04 AM

so rich

Extreme
04-07-2013, 12:14 AM
so rich

he was always rich.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-07-2013, 12:18 AM
I never hit my own legit gold cap. Ive always bought another set when i get over 3 er so mill, Elyseon let me borrow 3m one time to have a gold cap and take some screen shots, but I just merch up a couple mill for pvp sets, spend it all then start again lol I estimated my sets worth at 34mill but I can't sell them so what got does this do? >_< I only have 1.2m ATM lol

Gameplay
04-07-2013, 12:23 AM
Just curious where can I farm those tiaras? Never seen any item by that name..

If I'm not mistaken it's a plat bundle u can buy when starting a new character between lvl 1-10 I think

Iphoneington
04-07-2013, 12:34 AM
Grats!:)

LwMark
04-07-2013, 12:36 AM
I never hit my own legit gold cap. Ive always bought another set when i get over 3 er so mill, Elyseon let me borrow 3m one time to have a gold cap and take some screen shots, but I just merch up a couple mill for pvp sets, spend it all then start again lol I estimated my sets worth at 34mill but I can't sell them so what got does this do? >_< I only have 1.2m ATM lol

Was confused by what u said then realized u have 34mil in sets, i always saw u buyin an sellin but makes sense now cause its all in items, im guessin that consists of mainly demonics? Not many other sets are worth much at all to add up to 34 even if u did have every set i.game subtract demonics

Ks_Leon
04-07-2013, 12:46 AM
Well done, after almost two years I am also chasing a gold cap! xD Haven't got there yet but I think I'm going alright?
well...with some hard works and merch...u will reach the gold cap in quick time...:)

If I'm not mistaken it's a plat bundle u have to buy when starting a new character between lvl 1-10 I think
yes...its from bundel after u create a character u will have option to upgrade yours toons...its 35 plats...worth for a merch ;)

i cant hit 3 m
haha...farm dragon vanity...i got drop blue helm and sold it 2.2m...;)

thanks LwMark...i always appreciate with the compliment from an old playa...haha....well..u buy some plat...and i just a free user..;)

gratz

thanks..:)

haha....i always buy some cheap set like savage scythe set and fiery wand set...that savage armor was make me loss the monay but the scythe gave me some returns from the loss when the cs price drop...well..Elyseon was a good community guys who helps his friends...i like him although i never know him...IMO just sell all your set or wait some set come high and sell it...i buy fiery armor 1.1m and sell it 1.3m...haha...;)

Grats!:)

LwMark
04-07-2013, 01:32 AM
@ks_leon funny thing is im a free player aswell spent less then 100$ on pl for vanities only, EVERYTHING i own was givin, farmed or bought with GOLD

Unclechin
04-07-2013, 01:39 AM
I spent at least ten thousand dollars in this game just to buy gold. Too lazy to farm or merch gold

LwMark
04-07-2013, 01:42 AM
I spent at least ten thousand dollars in this game just to buy gold. Too lazy to farm or merch gold

10k$ or not, ur hammer is awesome

Ks_Leon
04-07-2013, 01:45 AM
@ks_leon funny thing is im a free player aswell spent less then 100$ on pl for vanities only, EVERYTHING i own was givin, farmed or bought with GOLD

hahaha...i never buy plats because iam still a teenager and my mom and dad will piss off if i use they credit card....xD...u still buy 2000 plats....:P

lol...then u are the donald trumph version PL lol...;)

Subscriber
04-07-2013, 01:50 AM
It's not hard to get richer after you have cap man, just merch more. It gets easier trust me.

Ks_Leon
04-07-2013, 02:31 AM
It's not hard to get richer after you have cap man, just merch more. It gets easier trust me.
hehe...i already capped my bear and mage...so getting gold its not hard....but the time need for farm is long....so iam only available on weekend to play PL 5 hours+...;)

Congratulations on your achievement!
I'm quite sure the most gold I've had is 3m, but then again I don't merch.
I might barely make it if I sold everything I have, but I'm not doing that just for the title :P
thanks luvaria....:)....haha...i sold everything lol and walker emotion and fiery set give me so much profit lol...xD...so what u do if its not for the title?

LwMark
04-07-2013, 02:31 AM

Sure does get easier, u gotmore money to use and play with, and if u got a cap u probably get the hang of it, make sure to buy LOTS of auction slots, LOTS. I spend probably easy 5+ mill a day just to merch an make back monies, also another tip i use is dont stash sets that u can farm or still drop in game, only keep if actually need them or ur well off an like to decorate ur self, other then that just sell the stuff, u can always buy it back
@ks_leon actually i didnt buy the 2k plat with that 100$ spent, it was 5$ her 10$ there 20$ here. I was actually lucky enough to get 2k plat from a friend, they bought me a giftcard.

Ks_Leon
04-07-2013, 02:34 AM
@ks_leon actually i didnt buy the 2k plat with that 100$ spent, it was 5$ her 10$ there 20$ here. I was actually lucky enough to get 2k plat from a friend, they bought me a giftcard.

grrrrr....i envy u....got free gift card while in my country does not available those card...:(....

Subscriber
04-07-2013, 04:15 AM
Sure does get easier, u gotmore money to use and play with, and if u got a cap u probably get the hang of it, make sure to buy LOTS of auction slots, LOTS. I spend probably easy 5+ mill a day just to merch an make back monies, also another tip i use is dont stash sets that u can farm or still drop in game, only keep if actually need them or ur well off an like to decorate ur self, other then that just sell the stuff, u can always buy it back

Yeah I think I have 100 slots now but got tired of merching.

Mysticaleagle
04-07-2013, 06:01 AM
Neat. I see you can buy many drinks now. :)

Ogbuehi
04-07-2013, 11:49 AM
My goal is 30m. I'm more than halfway there but my current deployment is hampering my ability to play PL. But I'm toying with whether I should craft my golden, blue, and red dragon sets for the rings or just sell them.

vle_hoang
04-07-2013, 11:53 AM
Congratz ;). Now aim for 100 mil in 2 years

D-:
04-07-2013, 03:51 PM
Lw would be more rich, but he bought a founder helm for a gold cap.

Sorry, had to say it.

Griffinfan
04-07-2013, 09:40 PM
Lw would be more rich, but he bought a founder helm for a gold cap.

Sorry, had to say it.

Shelby, stirring the waters.

Inflammed
04-07-2013, 10:39 PM

Dayum.

Everyone'sFavMage
04-07-2013, 10:44 PM
But it ain't Shelby. <3

Walkhardd
04-07-2013, 11:30 PM
2 yrs to reach 10 mil. Grats?

Ks_Leon
04-08-2013, 12:38 AM
2 yrs to reach 10 mil. Grats?
Thanks walk....xD....needd the hardwork to accomplished that max gold xF