PDA

View Full Version : Please let me level, not rush!!

Trollpackan
10-06-2010, 03:23 AM
Me, Wantoken and some other players were making our way through the Victory lap, playing it like it's meant to be played...killing all mobs.

Enter Skellerkrunch and Xhell.

They come to the first map, tells us to rush for boss. I say no I wanna level, and keep killing mobs. We later kill the boss and go to next map.

"RUSH!" "RUN!" "EVERYBODY RUSH!". Suddenly these two dudes are running for the boss...ok I'll follow, I won't get any help anyway.

We fight the boss, gets killed (I die last) and then we are noobs, we fail, can't rush...I DID NOT WANT TO RUSH!! If I'm on a game first, and I don't want to rush...please leave and make you're own game...don't spoil other players game and the call them all kinds of things.

Damn this makes me so mad...

Just a little pic as well.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4791/img0658.png

jonboy
10-06-2010, 03:29 AM
You did finally agree, which was the flaw, but they were not right to troll u though, bad form.

icantgetkills
10-06-2010, 03:38 AM
Bad sportsmanship :) I want to level also.. :). But idk

Trollpackan
10-06-2010, 03:53 AM
You did finally agree, which was the flaw, but they were not right to troll u though, bad form.

Alternatives:
1. I could have left and started a new map. But imo that's what they're supposed to do.
2. I wouldn't get any help killing the mobs, I go with them.

None of the alternatives seemed right, so I went with them to see how it would end up.

Well...I'm the anger is left behind me and I'm gonna go level no. :)

ShadowsCP
10-06-2010, 03:58 AM
You could've booted them.

Trollpackan
10-06-2010, 04:18 AM
You could've booted them.

I don't think there was an owner for this game. It was not me anyway.

Arjun
10-06-2010, 04:31 AM
Your right. . .once they head for the boss you got no option but to go with them on their little kamikaze ego trip. No point even if you did have 2 more players helping you clear mobs. Clear them and get to what loot? Boss would be ded (if these guy's knew anything about how to play had somehow managed to spam pots and kill him). So. . Yeh. Bad form on their part. Wht I wld have done is rush with - not help - hope to get best drop and then say - bahahahahaha - on chat screen before closing app quickly like a coward. Heh.

[Yeh. . .done this before . . . in a similar situation].

Trollpackan
10-06-2010, 04:37 AM
Your right. . .once they head for the boss you got no option but to go with them on their little kamikaze ego trip. No point even if you did have 2 more players helping you clear mobs. Clear them and get to what loot? Boss would be ded (if these guy's knew anything about how to play had somehow managed to spam pots and kill him). So. . Yeh. Bad form on their part. Wht I wld have done is rush with - not help - hope to get best drop and then say - bahahahahaha - on chat screen before closing app quickly like a coward. Heh.

Haha, yeah I will remember this if it happens again.. :)

Xviperr
10-06-2010, 05:03 AM
Bad sportsmanship :) I want to level also.. :). But idk

i feel that the BLACKIES at crush the gate keepers map is good for lvling.
i always use an EXP pot there and another and another till the team say they wanna go boss then we go on.

and that BLACKIES will spawn King Mynas which is good for people whom wanna get AO1-2 loots but at higher level Lv46-50

Alternatives:
1. I could have left and started a new map. But imo that's what they're supposed to do.
2. I wouldn't get any help killing the mobs, I go with them.

None of the alternatives seemed right, so I went with them to see how it would end up.

Well...I'm the anger is left behind me and I'm gonna go level no. :)

DOROGAN!! oh so ur Trollpackan(:
had fun at blackies ytd with u. and ur like the vr good conscience person.

STORY: team of 5 with dorogan in Blackies trying to level, we got no mage and Dorogan die soon when king mynas go berserk.
team of 4 manage to kill King Mynas and i didnt get a pink drop, and Dorogan gift me his. as he felt that he didnt do anything and gotten that pink.

Bottomline: have a conscience (:

dorogan let me know if u need any help, i'll give u a hand(:

TheLaw
10-06-2010, 05:07 AM
Awww Dorogon, would love to go leveling with you and Xviperr! As you can see, he is a Singaporean and we got to know each other very well(: Would love to level with ya xD

Trollpackan
10-06-2010, 05:49 AM
DOROGAN!! oh so ur Trollpackan(:
had fun at blackies ytd with u. and ur like the vr good conscience person.

STORY: team of 5 with dorogan in Blackies trying to level, we got no mage and Dorogan die soon when king mynas go berserk.
team of 4 manage to kill King Mynas and i didnt get a pink drop, and Dorogan gift me his. as he felt that he didnt do anything and gotten that pink.

Bottomline: have a conscience (:

dorogan let me know if u need any help, i'll give u a hand(:

Hey, no problem, this game is not all about killing...I think it's important to be kind sometimes as well! :)

Just invite me whenever you're on and we'll slay some blackies... :D

Awww Dorogon, would love to go leveling with you and Xviperr! As you can see, he is a Singaporean and we got to know each other very well(: Would love to level with ya xD

Sure thing, I'll add you as well and we'll all go on and have some fun!

Wow, now I'm happy again! :D

Arterra
10-06-2010, 05:51 AM
i run exp-runs, where we kill all mummies THEN go for the head honcho. little bit of exp here, little bit of loot there, good mix, and a quick game. :)

Royce
10-06-2010, 10:26 AM
I don't understand what's happening here. I want to level, and have been trying to join games in the minidungeon to pick up XP and maybe some gear as well. However, I keep joining, and there's teams of 46s and 47s rushing. People are too impatient to level and have started rush farming already without even getting more than two levels up in AO3. It's crazy...

Furrawn
10-06-2010, 10:40 AM
Me, Wantoken and some other players were making our way through the Victory lap, playing it like it's meant to be played...killing all mobs.

Enter Skellerkrunch and Xhell.

They come to the first map, tells us to rush for boss. I say no I wanna level, and keep killing mobs. We later kill the boss and go to next map.

"RUSH!" "RUN!" "EVERYBODY RUSH!". Suddenly these two dudes are running for the boss...ok I'll follow, I won't get any help anyway.

We fight the boss, gets killed (I die last) and then we are noobs, we fail, can't rush...I DID NOT WANT TO RUSH!! If I'm on a game first, and I don't want to rush...please leave and make you're own game...don't spoil other players game and the call them all kinds of things.

Damn this makes me so mad...

Just a little pic as well.
http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/4791/img0658.png

I like you:)

Bottomline, you were in the game first. Whether you could boot or not, good sportsmanship says the players already there determine the game. They should have agreed to play through or left and started their own rushing game. You were in the right 100%...

CanonicalKoi
10-06-2010, 11:36 AM
Maybe we need to start a guild for all of us who want to play the level and not just farm/rush it? Feel free to add me to your "friends". I'll be happy to work the whole level(s)! :)

Snakespeare
10-06-2010, 01:37 PM
Feel free to add me, too. I like to clear maps, too, not rush.

Teflon
10-06-2010, 05:42 PM

LOL. I totally agree with you except I would not run. See me in town and bring it................

Arjun
10-07-2010, 01:00 AM
LOL. I totally agree with you except I would not run. See me in town and bring it................

That's cause ur from Texas bro. . .m just a little Indian dude. Handsome - yes. . . but not so tough.

Oh and Canonical - There is a guild for people who want to play through and lvl or loot or whatever - Is called Guildless. Check with Jonboy. He be in-charge.

Trollpackan
10-07-2010, 02:17 AM
Hey, thanks for the big support boys n girls! I'm looking forward to leveling with each one of you! :)

Peace.