PDA

View Full Version : kriegberg stone.

HallowJack
04-07-2013, 04:30 AM
what's the deal with this stone? i'm convinced the drop percentage is grossly inaccurate. the level 35 stone is listed as having a 2.0% drop rate, but i've spent the last 5 days on back to back runs with no luck. spent over 400 platinum on 30 minute 3x serums and no luck. in fact, i haven't seen this stone drop AT ALL. not in solo missions, and not in multi player missions. the obsidian crystal has a 0.3% drop rate and i've seen it drop 5 times already since the update. hasn't dropped for me yet, but at least i know it exists. what the hell's the deal with kriegberg?

canislupis081376
04-07-2013, 12:18 PM
what's the deal with this stone? i'm convinced the drop percentage is grossly inaccurate. the level 35 stone is listed as having a 2.0% drop rate, but i've spent the last 5 days on back to back runs with no luck. spent over 400 platinum on 30 minute 3x serums and no luck. in fact, i haven't seen this stone drop AT ALL. not in solo missions, and not in multi player missions. the obsidian crystal has a 0.3% drop rate and i've seen it drop 5 times already since the update. hasn't dropped for me yet, but at least i know it exists. what the hell's the deal with kriegberg?

it's only when you really want something that it doesn't drop, i have found. What would be nice is a supposed percentage chance for vanity items. Not that I believe their percentage rates in any way, to be honest.

HallowJack
04-08-2013, 11:25 AM
yea, wouldn't matter. the drop percentages are total bs.

hellangelsdf
04-08-2013, 01:17 PM
totaly agree to hallowjack.. :(.. me too wasted gold and bloodpacks for that >.<

canislupis081376
04-08-2013, 05:21 PM
yea, wouldn't matter. the drop percentages are total bs.

i don't often hunt for the K stone anymore, and my next one is sort of promised out. If I do happen to snag 2 more though, i'll part with the spare cheap. See sig for IGN.