PDA

View Full Version : Hey is everyone...

Chickdigcookies
10-06-2010, 10:47 AM
enjoying one shot rez kills as much as me? cause i sure am. its so fun to rez and get killed. you know?

-mage hits res-
-dead player reses-
-dead player who just got resed is dead again-
-dead player who died in less than a split second types "WTF"-
-repeat steps 1 though 3-

so much fun.

TwinkTastical
10-06-2010, 10:49 AM
enjoying one shot rez kills as much as me? cause i sure am. its so fun to rez and get killed. you know?

-mage hits res-
-dead player reses-

so much fun.

Yeah! i can get on the deaths leaderboard in NO TIME!

FluffNStuff
10-06-2010, 10:51 AM

-mage hits res-
-dead player reses-

so much fun.

If dead player is a warrior like me, you are missing some steps. Let me show you:
1-mage hits res-
2-dead player reses-
3-dead player SLAMS health pots
4-dead player tries to get iron blood / evade up before next shot
5-dead player fails to get iron blood / evade / health pots up before next shot
6-dead player who just got resed is dead again-
7-dead player who died in less than a split second types "WTF, I HIT IRON FN BLOOD!!!!"-
-repeat steps 1 though 7, with warrior trying so swap 3 and 4, with same outcome.

Furrawn
10-06-2010, 10:52 AM

-mage hits res-
-dead player reses-

so much fun.

I especially love the skill involved in dying well and often. I seem to be perfecting it in AO3... Along with pauperism...

My fav is fighting the Overlord in one game and I Rez'd the other players over 20 times and they ALL just died again. Rinse and repeat.

Drewl90
10-06-2010, 10:53 AM
hey stop using my name. LOL

Cascade
10-06-2010, 11:20 AM
As past times this has been mentioned...DEVS! Make a 5 second invincible period after you get rezed.

CanonicalKoi
10-06-2010, 11:31 AM

-mage hits res-
-dead player reses-

so much fun.

Forgot another one for more than one mage or a mage/pally combo.
-1st mage/pally dies
-2nd mage/pally reses
-2nd mage/pally dies as they res the 1st
-1st mage/pally attempts res on #2 and dies in the attempt
-1st and 2nd mage/pally continue to alternate between living and dying
-At some point in this dance, everybody dies and you all get to respawn.

Hours (minutes) of entertainment for the whole family! Yeah, a brief grace period would be nice, especially when the boss decides to stand on top of the group/person you're trying to res.

Fyrce
10-07-2010, 01:54 AM
LOL. LOL.

Ok, warrior gets rez'd: try to hit stomp, then health pot/buff, and run away from everyone and hope mob follows. Repeat. LOL.
Ok, birdie gets rez'd: try to hit avian scream/repulse shot at mob, then health pot, try to run away while buffing. Repeat. LOL.
Ok, mage gets rez'd: try to hit rez if anyone else near is dead, hit firestorm, then heal/shield/buffs, run away. Repeat. LOL.

This is how we play REZ the Game. Knock back is very important. Run away is very important. LOL.

FluffNStuff
10-07-2010, 10:24 AM
LOL. LOL.

Ok, warrior gets rez'd: try to hit stomp, then health pot/buff, and run away from everyone and hope mob follows. Repeat. LOL.
Ok, birdie gets rez'd: try to hit avian scream/repulse shot at mob, then health pot, try to run away while buffing. Repeat. LOL.
Ok, mage gets rez'd: try to hit rez if anyone else near is dead, hit firestorm, then heal/shield/buffs, run away. Repeat. LOL.

This is how we play REZ the Game. Knock back is very important. Run away is very important. LOL.

Knock back / run away = not very important when you hear your own death scream as soon as you click accept revive.

Tavore
10-07-2010, 10:58 AM
During a fight againts the keeper a paladin was tanking and everyone kept getting smashed against the wall. Rez die Rez die for like 2 minutes haha.

Snakespeare
10-07-2010, 11:25 AM
If you don't have a high death tally, you haven't been fighting the bosses!

hehehee