PDA

View Full Version : My first ever locked thread

Anegriv
04-07-2013, 10:16 AM
Im on a roll 0_o

Yich
04-07-2013, 10:20 AM
What were you seriously trying to accomplish with this one? Ooo you're such a rebel, please, teach me to be as bad as you. You sooo tough, plz let me have ur baybiez plz!

Honestly, no one cares.

Shilooo
04-07-2013, 10:20 AM
Old McDonald had a farm

Sryyoulose
04-07-2013, 10:21 AM
Honestly this happens all the time. Posts like this is what gets you banned if you wanna get banned be my guest.

Mysticaleagle
04-07-2013, 10:23 AM
Pointless threads are pointless.

Delphina
04-07-2013, 10:30 AM
This thread is locked also:

5. Non-Constructive posts are prohibited.
Below is a non-exhaustive list of examples of non-constructive posts. As a rule, non-constructive posting is not permitted:

6. Private communication between Spacetime Studios members, staff and forum users is not to be made public on these forums or by any other venue.
Please keep private conversations private. You are not permitted to publicize any private correspondence without permission. As such, warnings and bans are not to be discussed on the forum. Such matters shall remain private between Spacetime Studios and the user. Questions or comments concerning warnings and bans will be conveyed through e-mail or private messaging. Likewise, discussions regarding moderator actions are not permitted on the forum. If you have questions regarding a post or thread that has been removed or subject to other moderation, please contact a moderator to discuss it.

You can find our forum rules here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules