PDA

View Full Version : Feedback on my ideas stated by testing and opinions of others. :)

Theholyangel
04-07-2013, 09:16 PM
So I've pvped under all classes and fought against all, of course, so this is my input.

1. Rogues are truly overpowered, on my rogue I can take down a full STR maxed warrior in a matter of 3-10 seconds. Each aimed takes about 30-45% life out of the warrior and 1 shots or 1 combo a rogue or mage. They should have lower damage output on their skills in PVP, as well as another issue. We all know Aimed Shot is the most powerful attack in the game, and it makes no sense to me that it takes the least amount of mana consumage and its cooldown is 2 seconds. what sense does it make for a move that does 1.7k easily every 2 seconds? I believe this should be elongated due to its strength, and a majority of people whom play this game agree to this.

2. Warriors, theyre very good fighters but kill quite slow. My personal name for them are "the meatsacks" since we basically take dealt damage and heal with an alright chance of living through it. Only change needed for them is a higher damage output and almost all players agree to this, it's quite obvious.

3. Lastly, sorcs, their damage output is well balanced now and that should be left alone, though, their survivability is quite low, yes, they have the shield. But there are rogues using aimed shot and taking away their shields immediately, or when it runs out, the sorcerer is basically doomed. They should have a little kick up in life if i do say so myself. Anyone else agree? Please do not post offensive comments to this, post your personal opinions. Thank you. :-)
-Theanarchy

X29798
04-12-2013, 06:41 AM
So I've pvped under all classes and fought against all, of course, so this is my input. Rogues are truly overpowered, on my rogue I can take down a full str maxed warrior in a matter of 3-10 seconds. Each aimed takes about 30-45% life out of the warr and 1shots or 1 combo a rogue or mage. They should have lower damage output on their skills in pvp, as well as another issue. we all know Aimed Shot is the most powerful attack in the game, and it makes no sense to me that it takes the peast amount of mana consumage and its cooldown is 2 seconds. what sense does it make for a move that does 1.7k easily every 2 seconds? i believe this should be elongated due to its strength, and a majority of people whom play this game agree to this. Warriors, theyre very good fighters but kill quite slow. My personal name for them are "the meatsacks" since we basically take dealt damage and heal with an alright chance of living through it. Only change needed for them is a higher damage output and almost all players agree to this, its quite obvious. Lastly, sorcs, theyre damage output is well balanced now and that should be left alone, though, their survivability is quite low, yes, they have the shield. But there are rogues using aimed shot and taking away their shields immediately, or when it runs out, the sorcerer is basically doomed. They should have a lil kick up in life if i do say so myself. Anyone else agree? Please do not post offensive comments to this, post your personal opinions. Thank you. :-)
-Theholyangel

First of edit your post, e.g have paragraphs. It is difficult to read, people will not read all of it.

Rogue aim shot is to powerful it needs to do less damage.