PDA

View Full Version : Glyphic Blade Steel: IMPOSSIBLE?

Masspwng
04-07-2013, 11:51 PM
I've been trying to farm glyphic blade steel for about 2 months now with no luck. People tell me to farm Lion's Den/Funhouse, not to use "Big Luck", even what position to sit in! (I'm kidding for those who aren't big on sarcasm). All my friends keep getting them in a couple runs but I haven't received one yet! Am I doing something wrong or does it just hate me?? Any pointers are much appreciated!

vle_hoang
04-08-2013, 02:56 AM
I have read somewhere that you have to be 60+ to get steel, btw i have lvled 12 of my toons from 53 to 63 there (Fun house) but i only receive 1 steel. And saw only 4 peoples got em from all my PL life. So for me, getting a steel to drop is even harder than a dragon vanity

Griffinfan
04-08-2013, 07:00 AM
I've been trying to farm glyphic blade steel for about 2 months now with no luck. People tell me to farm Lion's Den/Funhouse, not to use "Big Luck", even what position to sit in! (I'm kidding for those who aren't big on sarcasm). All my friends keep getting them in a couple runs but I haven't received one yet! Am I doing something wrong or does it just hate me?? Any pointers are much appreciated!

Glyphic steel is elusive, don't give up! It drops in all the maps, I have heard Panto and the mini boss in haunted symphony are big droppers of it.

Hope you get some luck

PS this is the wrong section

Wendellism
04-08-2013, 09:26 AM
In before lock/move.

Griffinfan
04-08-2013, 12:49 PM
In before lock/move.

ty for the completely non constructive post.

Ujustgotnuked
04-08-2013, 01:22 PM
ty for the completely non constructive post.

Same with u, and now me :)

Masspwng
04-08-2013, 05:25 PM
Ok thanks for the info I guess I'm not the only one who has trouble

Masspwng
04-08-2013, 05:26 PM
Glyphic steel is elusive, don't give up! It drops in all the maps, I have heard Panto and the mini boss in haunted symphony are big droppers of it.

Hope you get some luck

PS this is the wrong section

Lol I just made this file on forums don't really know how to use it :P

Suentous PO
04-08-2013, 06:49 PM
Along the same lines as "don't wear big luck" (because rerolls knock orange steel up to something worse)
Combo elixirs don't help. Drop rates are rediculous for steel. Your friends are lucky.
I've farmed nearly all 56 glyph sets and never seen one drop sence way back when nuri was cap.

Masspwng
04-30-2013, 08:48 PM
Along the same lines as "don't wear big luck" (because rerolls knock orange steel up to something worse)
Combo elixirs don't help. Drop rates are rediculous for steel. Your friends are lucky.
I've farmed nearly all 56 glyph sets and never seen one drop sence way back when nuri was cap.

Ok thanks for the info!

Xvanitykingx
05-08-2013, 02:57 PM
I have farmed 2 Glyphic blade steels in a row from the same boss: Snake Charmer (I think is his name)

Anyway, It's all about luck man, well... without actual luck... :p

Ubernewber
05-13-2013, 08:25 PM
Yes these are very challenging to obtain but I've seen people pick them up alot in Funhouse,Lions Den, and Haunting Symphony

OvigorothO
05-13-2013, 08:28 PM
Not to sound like a complete liar but over the course of a week I was able to obtain 2 glyphic blade steel's from funhouse on my lvl 66 character. (Level has nothing to do with drop rate) I didn't ever realize I had received them until I was scanning through my inventory after noticing that my full slots were higher than normal after a liquidation spree.

EDIT: I had combo elixers and bigger luck throughout these runs.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Epicccccc
05-13-2013, 11:22 PM
Hey