PDA

View Full Version : My opinion on Mages in pvp

Jig
04-08-2013, 12:50 AM
I don't understand this.. And still can't really understand pvp.. It is ridiculously hard when you can get oneshotted by rogues, Iv seen rogues take out just 2 mages so easy.. I really don't like how mages are so underpowered in pvp.. I can't even get a kill I don't know if there's any good builds I can't find anything that's working it is really annoying and at the point where I'm just gonna delete the app for the second time mages in Pocket legends, underpowered and in here seem to suck even more.. if there's a good build I can try out please lemme know.. Other whys i really can't be bothered wasting another 30 plat to re-try builds seems that you have to be the richest guy to have the bestest ever set, I'm using oracle gun L26, bonechill of stability helmet L26, and Bonechill fatality armour L26, I'm using the best ring, I don't know if this is good or not if anyone can help thanks..

Cero
04-08-2013, 01:26 AM
fireball - 1-2-3 upgrades
lightning - 1&3
shield - 1-3&4(duration, inc total absorb & invulnerabilty)
lifegiver - 2 only
5might
5knowldege
2dex

use
sealord of sec set - can also use one "will" item to boost more hp.
brutality ring&pendant - more hp
malison - boost all stats.
frigid of brut - lowers skill dmg, +hp +high attack dmg.
HP, DMG & Armor. - stats that you should focus.

support sorc- IMO is way fun to play in ctf than nuker type(3attack skills 1shield) for your team will love you. keeping the team full hp and mana is the only area we are so called "OP".

And also you must understand that Sorc have less chance fighting other class 1v1. Its way better to stick with your team a.k.a "hide behind warriors". Anyways its CTF a pvp area for teamplay. People might find you as an annoying player coz you are always at the back throwing "poo" dmg(lol), well its true sorc cant survive alone.

i dont have the best dmg,hp &crit for i try to make my team survive in clash, support stun and just do a KS:D

my build might not be suited for your play style and i can understand that for it took me countless respec to get used to one build. Hope you'll find you're build.

heres what ive done so far:)
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/370dee31053eb6e64cd0d7d446c535dd_zpsc92cf667.jpg

Destructible
04-08-2013, 02:34 AM
^ Pro is just pro.

Anyway from a Warrior's point of view, i simply adore mages. When they're on my team, i rejoice for the presence of a mana battery. When they're on the other, i start counting how many times i can hunt that one down. That is my brief and honest opinion. No offense meant to anyone. :)

Jig
04-08-2013, 03:30 AM
fireball - 1-2-3 upgrades
lightning - 1&3
shield - 1-3&4(duration, inc total absorb & invulnerabilty)
lifegiver - 2 only
5might
5knowldege
2dex

use
sealord of sec set - can also use one "will" item to boost more hp.
brutality ring&pendant - more hp
malison - boost all stats.
frigid of brut - lowers skill dmg, +hp +high attack dmg.
HP, DMG & Armor. - stats that you should focus.

support sorc- IMO is way fun to play in ctf than nuker type(3attack skills 1shield) for your team will love you. keeping the team full hp and mana is the only area we are so called "OP".

And also you must understand that Sorc have less chance fighting other class 1v1. Its way better to stick with your team a.k.a "hide behind warriors". Anyways its CTF a pvp area for teamplay. People might find you as an annoying player coz you are always at the back throwing "poo" dmg(lol), well its true sorc cant survive alone.

i dont have the best dmg,hp &crit for i try to make my team survive in clash, support stun and just do a KS:D

my build might not be suited for your play style and i can understand that for it took me countless respec to get used to one build. Hope you'll find you're build.

heres what ive done so far:)
http://i1196.photobucket.com/albums/aa415/pronexus/370dee31053eb6e64cd0d7d446c535dd_zpsc92cf667.jpg

You inspire me to keep playing Mage really you are amazing, pro stats!! I love you lmao, well the build you have may seem spot on to me cause I can't stand a chance in ctf.. Even being a nuke, I can't barely get a kill so really I have no other choice but be what a sorcerer has to be, so much appreciation for you to help me.

Jig
04-08-2013, 05:07 AM
Geez but don't know about the ring and the full set of sealord I can only afford the l25 armour and sealord of will helm L26 and man the pet is like 400k I'm gonna have to look in to farming a bit.. Only got 10k now :3

EDIT: I am trying to get used to and it's heaps better then my last build for sure, I just need to get the better items but I need time to farm cause I'm really poor :-(

TourneAsunder
04-08-2013, 09:26 AM
Sorc gear is cheapest, that is one benefit...1v1 pvp the sorc does have the shortstick no matter what build/gear.

Even half hp, horn on cd...and carrying the flag I've only had one sorc nail me. Warrs are tough for a sorc and rogues do what warrs do to sorc...just quicker.

Sorc needs a buff for 1v1...with a team behind them they rock. Trouble is AL pugs are not a team...

Cero
04-08-2013, 12:48 PM
Geez but don't know about the ring and the full set of sealord I can only afford the l25 armour and sealord of will helm L26 and man the pet is like 400k I'm gonna have to look in to farming a bit.. Only got 10k now :3

EDIT: I am trying to get used to and it's heaps better then my last build for sure, I just need to get the better items but I need time to farm cause I'm really poor :-(

glad that i could help my fellow smurf:D

there are other alt pets like ribbit wrathjaw,clyde kettle and slag.
on rings i actualy use lvl24 and lvl20 assault for brutality is so expensive.