PDA

View Full Version : Not a single drop

Prideeee
04-08-2013, 04:23 AM
When easter I lvled my bird from 18-53 to nowwithout trashers and I haven't gotten a single event drop. I even used Big Luck all the way and got nothing? Can anyone tell me why didn't I get any drops, because I got the idea that items can be gotten from all bosses.

McBain
04-08-2013, 04:42 AM
Supposedly it was all bosses, but it seemed like they were only in the middle to low level maps. I wasn't really farming them, just happened to get two ears dropped in Frozen Nightmares doing the yeti quests, and two dropped in the McCroc maps while doing those quests. I did easily 100+ runs in Blacksmoke over the course of the week also, and didn't see a single one drop to anyone there. Some people were saying Skeller Returns was the place to get them. I don't know. Sorry you didn't have luck.

Prideeee
04-08-2013, 05:11 AM
But it's just pissing me off that they said it's farmable on all bosses but it clearly isn't... 18-53 using a 3x elixir half of the time, no drops. I pulled nothing out from this event except white ears and the small party hat. I'm dissapointed...

Extreme
04-08-2013, 05:15 AM
just depends on luck..

McBain
04-08-2013, 05:25 AM
If it makes you feel any better, I didn't have any luck on the party hats either. :fatigue:

On the plus side, the "small" party hats look exactly the same as far as I can tell. Just not trade-able.

Roberto077
04-08-2013, 05:33 AM
I got flame ears off Panto

Ks_Leon
04-08-2013, 07:49 AM
i got flame ear from alien oasis II in plasma pyramid and got drop party hat from skeller krunch..;)

Griffinfan
04-08-2013, 07:52 AM
I got two party hats in fang feast and 1 in the golem gauntlet, not too mention lots of bunny ears

CrimsonTider
04-08-2013, 07:59 AM
I actually logged on and played quite a bit this weekend leveling some alts. I stopped counting after 150 maps, most were multiple boss (Skeller Krunch, PP, Hidden Passages) and got 2 Icy Ears. Not the greatest of drop rates.

skrapicoco
04-08-2013, 11:43 AM
you dont actually need bigluck when farming this most of them drops with out reroll as what happened to me all the time

Yich
04-08-2013, 12:13 PM
Ent logged on and joined a pentacle run just to see what was up and got a party hat on his first run.

Griffinfan
04-08-2013, 12:52 PM
you dont actually need bigluck when farming this most of them drops with out reroll as what happened to me all the time

Never seen a vanity reroll except for pink dragon items...

Fusionstrike
04-08-2013, 01:01 PM
Party hat drop rate must be pretty low. I did a good amount of farming this weekend, even some low levels for fast boss runs, without seeing a single party hat drop. Not just none to me, but none period. I probably spent a good 10 hours all told with nothing. I did see about 4 ear drops in that time.

Jcyee
04-08-2013, 11:28 PM
Yea party hat drop rates were definitely lower than the drop rates of the ears. It's too bad that you didn't receive any drops. Like extreme said, it's all luck. Pentacle of Pain in the Skeller Returns campaign seemed to be the best place to farm for the vanities as you had 5 chances for a drop in one good run with at least 4 people in a span of no more than 2 minutes.

Also, from my experiences, the vanities drop from all bosses, hi and low level. For 3 straight runs at one point, I saw 3 different people drop 3 vanities from Duke in Crypt (no dragons ;))

Norbert
04-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Yeah, I think drop rate was pretty low. I did a fair amount of farming in Skeller and just dropped one hat. I did see one drop from Koal too though, so they did drop from BSM, probably not much though. The "lucky" recipient was like :/ cause he'd probably rather have the armor. :P

Subscriber
04-10-2013, 11:39 AM
There's always next year..

Or gold, buy one cheap nun.