PDA

View Full Version : Buying Platinum

Drianikaben
04-08-2013, 07:19 AM
Either I am too stupid to find a thread, or no one cares, and hasn't posted a thread.

I play strictly PC PL. I bought 165 plat a few days ago. 10 minutes later, I go to buy 75 more, and the web store is unavailable.

I saw the post (I believe it was by Samhayne) saying that it was currently unavailable.

However, it didn't say when it would be back, or when I could buy my 75 platinum.

So, could someone please either redirect me to a thread that has an estimation of when it will be back, or post it here, that would be excellent.

Reunegade
04-08-2013, 08:37 AM
Another way is to get on an apple device, download pocket legends, buy platinum from there, and then play on PC.

Drianikaben
04-08-2013, 08:47 AM
Another way is to get on an apple device, download pocket legends, buy platinum from there, and then play on PC.

Doesn't exactly help. I know no one with an apple device, and I don't own one myself anymore.

Gigiwren
04-08-2013, 11:26 AM
I have been unable to buy plat since I last tried on Friday morning, April 5. Has anyone been able to buy plat via Google Play? My Google Play order was hung up for 5 hours, so I canceled it, thinking the problem was Google Play. Has anyone had a plat order go through via Google Play?
thanks!