PDA

View Full Version : huge bug !!!

bloodyneo
04-08-2013, 08:32 PM
sorry to tell u that STS is bug and error ignore in dark legends and the reason is thier new born baby ARCANE legend and its not fair for players who spend a lot of money on dark legends to have a at least playable game !!!!:disturbed:

stealthiness
04-08-2013, 10:49 PM
arcane sucks lol i tried it and dark legends is way better. i also tried star legends and that one also sucks. only one i havent tried is pocket legends and after trying those 2. i dont want to try it. stick with dl. its the best.

Minesweeper
04-25-2013, 12:05 PM
i agree dl is not near as popular and paid for as al mostly saying because ik and have seen the stuff in al all that is really kept up with is warriors with me coming from a mage its really unfair and unbalanced unlike the vamps in dark...

Totallymad
04-29-2013, 06:28 AM
I love DL and I will continue doing achievements until I have hope that someday spacetime will grow enough to support their 4 games on the same level ;) And their moto will change to

Play anyone, anywhere, anytime in any game

hellangelsdf
04-29-2013, 09:37 PM
I love DL and I will continue doing achievements until I have hope that someday spacetime will grow enough to support their 4 games on the same level ;) And their moto will change to

Play anyone, anywhere, anytime in any game

DL needs more attention :(

Minesweeper
04-30-2013, 10:08 AM
Nice maybe the devs will see this and wake up too see we want more in dl come on devs Plz just look at are concerns as a al ex player for us older players it's childish and drama considering little kids just steal there mommys credit card and buy plat to get nothing out of locked chests