PDA

View Full Version : What do I do when I hit the top level, in this case, 76?

Gigiwren
04-08-2013, 09:58 PM
So after 2.5 years, I finally reached for the first time, the top level, 76. I grabbed the next BSM quest, to kill the red dragon 70+ more times. But am I missing something? Do I go somewhere and get something that shows I capped at least once? I searched the forums, and there are lots of threads about capping twice, but none for me, who just capped once. Thank you!

Yich
04-08-2013, 10:00 PM
So after 2.5 years, I finally reached for the first time, the top level, 76. I grabbed the next BSM quest, to kill the red dragon 70+ more times. But am I missing something? Do I go somewhere and get something that shows I capped at least once? I searched the forums, and there are lots of threads about capping twice, but none for me, who just capped once. Thank you!

Check your inventory, you should have a new vanity. I forgot what it is now, after all, I only spent 4-5 hours capping one day solely for entry into Rated M.

McBain
04-08-2013, 10:14 PM
It's the eye shield. You'll need it to get to the elite quests.

Chopper
04-08-2013, 10:36 PM
It's the eye shield. You'll need it to get to the elite quests.

yes, eye shield and then Red Dragon Quest and then Elite Onxy quest.

Then boredom :)

kcimythgim
04-08-2013, 11:11 PM
Just do the elite quest and spend the rest of your time helping out friends and earning money to afford elite items when the next cap comes out. If you cap then, a quest should open up allowing you to get a ring for having 2 vanity Cap items.

Gragorak
04-09-2013, 04:22 AM
Try pvp. End game or twink levels, up to you.

Gigiwren
04-09-2013, 08:00 AM
Oh, thank you all for your help!

In summary, when you reach level 76, you are given a vanity, in your inventory, called "Eye of Eternity", that you can equip. (I had given a quick look through my inventory, and hadn't noticed it at first, but it was there!) Now that I can search the forums for Eye of Eternity or Eye shield, I can find more posts about the level 76 cap. And now I know I have to cap again to get a ring from the Fallen Prince, instead of him just standing there not talking to me.

This post then makes a lot more sense to me now:

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72100-Change-to-Pocket-Legends-Elite-Vanity-Item-Set-Bonuses-–-Introducing-Legendary-Rings&highlight=eye+of+eternity

I have the Red Dragon Quest, and I'll look for the Onyx quest. I have a feeling the Red Dragon will keep me occupied for a while!

And now that the pressure is off and I don't have to play only for XP, I love helping out friends as much as they helped me to level up finally.

(PvP, I always just die.....)

Thanks again!

Ogbuehi
04-10-2013, 01:50 AM
You can't do the onyx quest until you equip the vanity outfit you get from the elite red dragon quest. The after you complete the onyx quest you'll get the floating eye.

Seminole
04-11-2013, 07:56 AM

What you do next? You delete the app and download AL. Thats the new PL. just Kidding, congrats on capping.

Waug
04-11-2013, 08:37 AM
Next is pvp, but before that take oath, you won't complain about anything,, just try to get fit into. :)