PDA

View Full Version : Platinum cannot purchased but the notif purchasel from credit card still in

Madgremlin
04-08-2013, 11:35 PM
hi mod, just now i try to buy 15 platinum and it is said "cannot purchase now", so i try more 2x and still said "cannot purchase now", but all the 3 notification purchase of credit card arrive, how can this be?

Jcyee
04-09-2013, 12:55 AM
I've been hearing that the plat store is currently unavailable right now, so it isn't only you. I don't know for sure since I haven't purchased any plat lately, but you aren't alone; I can tell you that.

psychobunny
04-09-2013, 01:15 AM
Ugh yea. Platinum webstore is currently unavailable.. Which they didnt say why. Maybe theyre under a maintenance or something like that. Or maybe they plan on giving out a platinum sale again, which will be really cool. But it all comes down to one point, you are not the only one experiencing this problem. So lets all just sit down and wait on whats the update about the platstores

Madgremlin
04-09-2013, 01:23 AM
oo i see because i purchase through in game store, and i don't know if the store unavailable for now, thnx for the info

nvoss14
04-28-2013, 09:24 PM
Same problem here .-. So frustrating. Itd be nice if they keep us updated

electrohazard
04-28-2013, 09:25 PM
Bunny kamusta