PDA

View Full Version : New on AL , Need some advice on Warrior Builds.

Empyrium
04-09-2013, 02:35 AM
Which skills should i choose and at what level?
And pet, if it really helps on dps which one will be best for my class?

Thanks.

Limsi
04-09-2013, 02:51 AM
Hey welcome!

Here's a link that might help you decide on which builds to use: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?121-Warrior-Class-Discussion

Alhuntrazeck
04-09-2013, 03:35 AM
i'd choose skyward and windmill. welcome!

Noobiam
04-09-2013, 04:41 AM
welcome. :)

Temarichan
04-11-2013, 09:56 PM
I have a warrior Alt. Lvl 23 that I'm building on.

For your gold's sake, don't buy new weapons every single level. Perhaps every 3-5 levels you level up. You'll save big time money. Captains Ax is the best warrior weapon there is, so plan on obtaining it.

Ribbit is the best pet for a warrior, perhaps Malison and Wrathjaw is also useful. Loki is very very good too.

Rothschild
04-14-2013, 01:14 PM
I have a warrior Alt. Lvl 23 that I'm building on.

For your gold's sake, don't buy new weapons every single level. Perhaps every 3-5 levels you level up. You'll save big time money. Captains Ax is the best warrior weapon there is, so plan on obtaining it.

Ribbit is the best pet for a warrior, perhaps Malison and Wrathjaw is also useful. Loki is very very good too.

Ribbit is great cheap pet but Mali is better (cost alot tho) I preferr KoKo for tanking and switch out capt axe for a shield and weapon. you will boost armor and dodge big time this way and when doing elites this is the main goal. Unless your in a 2 war grp then you can keep your Dam. Dps. gear and pet.
This is just my thinking tho. You will figure your own out also. I die rarely and use hardly any health pots either tho. Make sure to get HoRenew with shield pretty much max it out and I like Venegence maxed also, get your passive might maxxed also. these are all tips I got from other warriors btw. I max windmill out too. (great aggro combo with it and HoRenew)