PDA

View Full Version : Some suggestions please

Deke
04-09-2013, 09:20 AM
Good morning every one.

My rogue, Dinella, is going to level up from lvl 21 to lvl 22 sometime tomorrow morning.
When she does I want her skill points to be applied to the correct tools and passive qualities.
I have explained before that I am a beginner at gaming, and I know that this topic has probably
been answered 100 times. But, I figure that settings and points are particular to each individual
and that advise will vary from one to the other. (At least that makes sense to me!!) LOL

So, I have entered below screen shots of "Dinellas" current settings and ask for your help putting
her skill points in the right places. I am strictly PvE for the time being. I haven't figured out PvP yet.

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k470/Dekester_2008/ArcanePassive-2.jpg

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k470/Dekester_2008/ArcaneSkills.jpg

I have also included a shot of "Dinella's" stats. Maybe you can let me know if I've got her set up
good enough so far, and if not, what should I shot for.

Thanks for any help everyone, you have all been good to me so far and as a beginner, I certainly appreciate
it.

http://i327.photobucket.com/albums/k470/Dekester_2008/Dinella.jpg

Zuzeq
04-10-2013, 12:16 PM
First Sir, i would suggest you focus on four skills (not all) if you are sticking to PvE. Second, Maxin out agility is a must. You're active skills are really based on how you play, but again you have to narrow it down. Personally, i put points in Might and Knowledge, but Agility is Automatic.

Azepeiete
04-10-2013, 04:38 PM
I don't know where you're going with this so ill just list my current builds, hope you can find use out of them.

PVP
Pure Dex skill points
Max aimed shot(5/5)
Noxious bolt with last upgrade(2/5)
Shadow piercer initial point, no upgrades(1/5)
Combat medic, all upgrades except "Trama Surgeon"(4/5)
5/5 dex passive
5/5 int passive
3/5 str passive
This is for a level 26, at level 21, you should have completed skills for this build, and from 21-26 just add passives.

PVE
Pure dex skill points
5/5 Aimed Shot
2/5 Noxious Bolt(final upgrade only)
3/5 Entangling Trap(Net Retraction and Adept Construction) OR you can do 3/5 Shadow storm shot(increased damage and critical damage)
4/5 Shadow Veil(all upgrades except the one that makes it explode when it's over, so add the armor upgrade, damage upgrade, and increased duration upgrade).
5/5 Dex passive
5/5 Int passive
1/5 Str passive
At 21 you should have maxed out skills, so from 21-25/26 just add passives. You can also do damage passives rather than int, or str. Just make sure to have the 5/5 dex.

There is no best build...this is what works best for me and I think you could make use out of it too.

~ARI~
04-11-2013, 10:42 AM
Like Zuzeq said above, it is better to focus on four (or less) specific skills instead of every single one. After deciding which four skills are of your preference, upgrade them to your liking, and put the rest of your skill points in in passive. Full passive dexterity is a must for rogues.

For now, since you have all of the skills, you can experiment and see which ones you like :)

Personally, I prefer aimed shot, razor blade, and shadow veil. I also have noxious bolt but I feel like I might switch that to combat medic because I spend so much money buying health pots :(