PDA

View Full Version : Elite Chests III, Elite Pirate II ?

hippl
04-09-2013, 11:29 AM
I don't know if I missed plan for chests scale in Nordr expansion and want to ask if there will be new Elite Chests III and Elite Pirate II with 30-31 items making current chests restricted to 26 level. Or will Elite Golden II and Elite Pirate chests bring level 30/31 gear?

Genuinous
04-09-2013, 11:38 AM
I don't know if I missed plan for chests scale in Nordr expansion and want to ask if there will be new Elite Chests III and Elite Pirate II with 30-31 items making current chests restricted to 26 level. Or will Elite Golden II and Elite Pirate chests bring level 30/31 gear?

I'm guessing same as during the last expansion, Elite II, Banded and Pirate will all be giving new items until lvl 30 only and we'll see the introduction of a new chest, which will give the lvl 31 items. Or it would make sense to see this happen :)

Raxin
04-09-2013, 11:38 AM
Most likely so.players wont horde chests.pre xpac and.flood market too fast

Rare
04-09-2013, 12:07 PM
I would imagine it would stay the same as this season. It would be good for the community if things like this didn't keep changing. This season seemed to work just fine and there doesn't really seem to be a reason to change.

Also, I'm still not sure why Elite Golden Chest II cannot be sold.

Energizeric
04-09-2013, 03:37 PM
It would seem you can flip a coin on this one. I don't expect STS to announce this ahead of time because it would result in hoarding (or not) of the chests to await the expansion. I'm guessing they will just surprise us. So if you are feeling lucky, hoard a bunch of chests and hope they will scale to the higher level. If they end up not scaling, then you are SOL.

KillaSkillz
04-10-2013, 04:49 AM
I dunno. But, my vote for the name of the chests for the expansion should be like Elite Golden Abominal Snowman Chest, and so on.
Last one was a pirate map, this one is snow. Hopefully they don't go with Elite Golden Snow Chest, golden snow doesn't taste good at all.....

Alhuntrazeck
04-10-2013, 06:24 AM
elite golden pirate chests prices have dropped. there might be something up, idk...

Rare
04-10-2013, 08:08 AM
elite golden pirate chests prices have dropped. there might be something up, idk...

Well, sts doesn't control the cs price for chests, so it doesn't tell us anything unfortunately.

azerty
04-10-2013, 08:32 AM
my look on this is..
golden pirates will hold nefarious
golden snows will hold warrior arcanes

Raxin
04-10-2013, 09:34 AM
Indicates gear prices declining as most playrs are geared by now as well as.impending cap raise making people save gold.and.wait.
Less reward for risk.of opening chests cs.price shows the balance :-)

Mshemmo
04-10-2013, 11:14 AM
Haha elite gold snow chest sounds bad..

Dont eat the yellow snow
-Frank Zappa

Swede
04-10-2013, 06:03 PM
I'm guessing same as during the last expansion, Elite II, Banded and Pirate will all be giving new items until lvl 30 only and we'll see the introduction of a new chest, which will give the lvl 31 items. Or it would make sense to see this happen :)

This, most likely.

Rare
04-11-2013, 10:50 AM
This, most likely.

That would be great.

Valsacar
04-12-2013, 07:38 AM
This, most likely.

Swede, if I may suggest. With this expansion, start phasing out the old areas. So Brakenridge will stay locked at lvl 25 items max (even if you're lvl 31, elite gold II can only drop lvl 25 items). Each expansion after (or every other one) add the next area up.

Currently you still have people running Jarl, still see a lot of the same gear (just at higher levels). By phasing them out you'll have more people going to the new areas, but you'll still have people farming the older stuff for their alts and PvP chars that they want to stay at lvl 25 (or 26).

Swede
04-12-2013, 01:26 PM
Swede, if I may suggest. With this expansion, start phasing out the old areas. So Brakenridge will stay locked at lvl 25 items max (even if you're lvl 31, elite gold II can only drop lvl 25 items). Each expansion after (or every other one) add the next area up.

Currently you still have people running Jarl, still see a lot of the same gear (just at higher levels). By phasing them out you'll have more people going to the new areas, but you'll still have people farming the older stuff for their alts and PvP chars that they want to stay at lvl 25 (or 26).

Read our mind. Brackenridge and Rooks' Nest will both be capped out at 25 this time around.

Rare
04-12-2013, 01:27 PM
Read our mind. Brackenridge and Rooks' Nest will both be capped out at 25 this time around.

WOOT!! That's awesome. Maybe more farming in Dead City again!

Carapace
04-12-2013, 05:44 PM
You can not horde the current elite chests and receive higher end gear in the Nordr expansion

Valsacar
04-12-2013, 07:11 PM

I r teh smrts!

Do I win a prize? :P

wowdah
04-12-2013, 07:25 PM
You can not horde the current elite chests and receive higher end gear in the Nordr expansion

Will we still be able to get mythics in elite golden pirate chests?

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 08:06 PM

I think so but only the helms which stays at lvl 26. (?)

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Carapace
04-12-2013, 11:31 PM

Only the Mythic Helm. The new Mythic Armor will only be available through Golden Elite Warchests (The new chest type for the expansion) and locked Grand Watch Crates

Alhuntrazeck
04-13-2013, 12:48 AM
i can't believe u let that slip lol. or wait, was it alrdy posted under the announcements?

And the warchests had better have better chance of gear than pirates.

Zanpakuto
04-13-2013, 02:28 AM
Woooo hoo! Pirate chests will shoot up in price after update if that's the case! Time to super farm malison since it'll be locked at 25! Can't believe it went up to 400k+ currently -_-"

eugene9707
04-13-2013, 11:20 AM

But ...But .... the best ring is from Elite Golden Chest II... T-T

azerty
04-13-2013, 02:07 PM
will golden chests still contain arcanes?