PDA

View Full Version : Urgent read this pls devs

I-am-Fogue
04-09-2013, 01:47 PM
Earlier on today xsmxkitesxfdx took my account because he said he new a way to get my startlight shield onto another acc

Pls help me devs he already deleted my lv51 bird dont let him delete more
I wid go to support but he has changed my acc info completely idk how but pls try to get it back plsss i dying here i spent a load of money on plat to become better at pvp not for it to get stolen

Bilaxman
04-09-2013, 01:56 PM
From RedStapler:

Hey everyone! Customer Support has reported another uptick in trends of preventable problems. In this case? Accounts being stolen.

Luckily, we have a very easy solution to this problem:

No matter who asks you, NEVER EVER give your account info to someone else.

Have they promised you plat? Have they said they'd give you sweet vanities? Did they offer to help you farm gold?

Don't do it. Even if they're on the up-and-up, if they did lie and do take your account, we cannot help you reclaim your stuff.

According to our TOS (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules):

4. Never reveal your personal information.
The best way to stay safe online is to NEVER share your real name, phone number, address, email or passwords. Please do not disclose your, or anyone else’s, private information.

More importantly:

8. Impersonating another forum user, moderator, volunteer, administrator or Spacetime Studios employee is prohibited.
Please do not impersonate anyone else. It might seem funny at the time, but it can lead to a lot of confusion.

If someone says they're a Spacetime employee, mod, or volunteer, they will not, under any circumstance, request your account information. Anyone who does request that, is impersonating one of those people, and can have their account banned. (You can tell a real STS employee because their name will be in RED!)

So if this happens to you?

Report that person! Get a screenshot of their request, and email it to support@spacetimestudios.com!

We don't like that this behavior happens in our community, but we can't stop it alone.

So please, don't let these guys get your stuff.

Gnosis needs to go home and feed his dog sometime.

Thanks!!

The rule is there for a reason. The best thing you can do now is message support.

Samhayne
04-09-2013, 02:02 PM
Bilaxman has it right in his post.

You need to keep your account password secure and only known to you so that other's cannot access it.

Write support@spacetimestudios.com with the details and we will see if there is anything we can help with.

Thread closed.