PDA

View Full Version : Can admins help me?

Badboyxxx
04-09-2013, 07:35 PM
I was hacked ..500k were stolen from my charechter (xbadboyx) i know the admins wont give me my items back but at least i need them to tell me to whom my items where transffered ..this is the least thing they can do..plz check my trade logs and tell me who took my items ..i need to be aware of him he might be somone who i know
And i can convince him to give me my items..
Admins pls reply soon as pissible..and sry for my bad english

Jcyee
04-09-2013, 07:57 PM
What was the point of making another account and another thread about this...

Samhayne already responded to your previous thread that got locked and this one will most likely be locked soon as well. If you have any further questions or need any more help, send an email to STS at support@spacetimestudios.com. Us forumers can't do anything to help you really as far as helping you recover your items is concerned.

Badboyxxx
04-09-2013, 08:18 PM
Bcs they muted me.and i want their attention to help me which is not happening(helping me) i respect their rules about no reclaim for ur stolen items ..but at leats they can do is checking my trade logs to give me the name of the person which my items where traded to

LwMark
04-09-2013, 08:45 PM
Character*

Badboyxxx
04-09-2013, 08:52 PM
Lol thx lwmark .... thx for ur help xD

Delphina
04-09-2013, 09:01 PM
Thread closed:

We're sorry to hear about your account. This is why we strongly urge anyone to keep their account credentials only known to you! If you give it to anyone, they can steal all of your stuff, just like what happened here.

More in this informative post: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72126-A-Friendly-Reminder-From-Your-CS-Team-Part-Deux