PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions to improve Arcane legends

Chaokaban
04-10-2013, 08:02 AM
I have many suggestions to improve Arcane legends.

1.There should be some kind of 5 day nightly reward like dark legends which will allow people to get free items and free plat

2.There should be DM (Death match) just like in dark legends

3.I hope that there will be some kind of 1v1 thing in pvp as sometimes I am outnumbered and I feel that that is unfair

4.For pve,before a person enters a place (example:Kraken mines 3)there should be a whole list of items which can be looted like in dark legends so that people will know where they should farm at

5.I also wish that there will be new skills

6.More titles and positions like Deputy, Head Officer, etc.

7.A billboard. When a guild member enters the guild or logs on, news can be quickly read.*
Overall,I feel that Arcane legends is awesome!

Special thanks to Temarichan.

If you think that I am missing out any other suggestions,just post them.I will edit this post regularly.

Chaokaban
04-10-2013, 08:25 AM
Lol no replies

DocDoBig
04-10-2013, 09:11 AM
Cool stuff ! :)

Raxin
04-10-2013, 09:32 AM

1.There should be some kind of 5 day nightly reward like dark legends which will allow people to get free items and free plat

3.I hope that there will be some kind of 1v1 thing in pvp as sometimes I am outnumbered and I feel that that is unfair

4.For pve,before a person enters a place (example:Kraken mines 3)there should be a whole list of items which can be looted like in dark legends so that people will know where they should farm at

If you think that I am missing out any other suggestions,just post them.I will edit this post regularly.
1Klass was subbed for dsily reward
2yes please
3mabye but try pvp with friebds and.guildies
4dislike.this.idea word of mouth is plenty of info
5just saying new skills almost knocked.me.over it would be so unbalanced

Greencrow
04-10-2013, 11:20 AM

1. agree
2. agree
3. agree
4. I dont agree :) what if u are the only one who can loot good items and others cant, they'll definitely leave and wait again for next players to enter. waste of time and elixirs
5.hmm, new skills+skill slot = good

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Minesweeper
04-10-2013, 11:50 AM
I'm just saying arcane legends can't be dark legends there diff games and u need to relize that what what fun would it be if all games were the same

Chaokaban
04-10-2013, 09:11 PM
I'm just saying arcane legends can't be dark legends there diff games and u need to relize that what what fun would it be if all games were the same

Arcane legends should have some stuff which are in dark legends.

Temarichan
04-10-2013, 09:52 PM
Hmmm I'm not a big fan of Dark Legends.
I agree, each game should not be the same as the other. I think the Arcane Legends gameplay is fine the way it is. It makes it more challenging with surprises when you find good legendary items.

I do believe the guild system should be altered. There should be:

-More titles and positions like Deputy, Head Officer, etc.
-A billboard. When a guild member enters the guild or logs on, news can be quickly read.

For now, I think guild systems are the main things that need to be tweaked a bit.

Hmmm perhaps a new Class :D like Pocket Legends did. They have 5 classes and AL only has 3....(others have less but hey, it would be fun with variety) like a Conjuror... Or a pladin, ninja, beserker.... Like different positions in different classes too. Thus more variety of players and roles. (Perhaps an impossible suggestion, but I think I would have a lot more fun).

Thermite
04-10-2013, 10:51 PM
If you want a list of lootable items, make a forum post collecting data for where all the pinks and the eggs drop. You can have people take screen shots for proof, and you can compile a list for us. :)

Theholyangel
04-10-2013, 11:31 PM
I have to agree on the dark legends part, dark legends is the pvp hotshot of sts games.

Chaokaban
04-11-2013, 01:56 AM
Hmmm I'm not a big fan of Dark Legends.
I agree, each game should not be the same as the other. I think the Arcane Legends gameplay is fine the way it is. It makes it more challenging with surprises when you find good legendary items.

I do believe the guild system should be altered. There should be:

-More titles and positions like Deputy, Head Officer, etc.
-A billboard. When a guild member enters the guild or logs on, news can be quickly read.

For now, I think guild systems are the main things that need to be tweaked a bit.

I agree with you

Chaokaban
04-11-2013, 01:57 AM
1Klass was subbed for dsily reward
2yes please
3mabye but try pvp with friebds and.guildies
4dislike.this.idea word of mouth is plenty of info
5just saying new skills almost knocked.me.over it would be so unbalanced

Klass should give out free plat

Chaokaban
04-11-2013, 01:59 AM
I have to agree on the dark legends part, dark legends is the pvp hotshot of sts games.

I myself play dark legends.Want think I dislike about it is that sometimes I have to wait very long for the pvp and hardly anyone farms.Dark legends pvp is the best so far,with lights which can minus health and doors which can close

Chaokaban
04-11-2013, 01:59 AM
I wish that arcane legends could have a better pvp

musasun
04-11-2013, 04:54 AM
evolve pets! come on! lvl up = evolve to taller faster better stronger pets. this would be epic.

Minesweeper
04-11-2013, 08:30 AM
evolve pets! come on! lvl up = evolve to taller faster better stronger pets. this would be epic.

This isnt pokemon I mean come on man...

rivet
04-11-2013, 08:48 AM
Cross-breed pets for unique skills! Lol!

Minesweeper
04-11-2013, 09:38 AM
Lol

streetsmith07
04-11-2013, 05:07 PM
Should have a way to leave messages for offline guild members or friends

Antribo
04-12-2013, 08:27 AM
I think that there should be some kind of chat for the blue and the red team so that they can discuss their strategies

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 08:59 AM
I think that there should be some kind of chat for the blue and the red team so that they can discuss their strategies

hi antribo, you can use /team to chat with your team.
ex: /team go go go!

rinnesixpaths
03-30-2014, 09:57 AM
1. Arcane legends has been rated as one of the best games. So i do have some new things to be added so the players would have a more enjoyable time.

2. Some things that i thing that i think is cool like enlarging the guild halls for more facilities and more. Examples are karaoke, bar etc

3. Player can buy their own houses and decorations and more for their own

4. Add different seasons and weather and day night cycle.

Please consider these suggestion for the sake of the players playing the games to be more exciting and enjoyable.

Xeusx
03-30-2014, 10:30 AM
Nice necro

Hiosahaf
03-30-2014, 04:57 PM
Stop the necro!

Sent from my GT-I9500 using Tapatalk