PDA

View Full Version : just a quick hello

aooqbior
04-10-2013, 11:40 AM
Id just like to say sumthing quick and id like peoples veiws,,ive played alot of online game like MMORPG just an idea wud gm be able do a mob invasion of towns (event) the games ive played have had things like this in the past,i think it wud bring people together and itll be fun aswell haa,aslo they had a map where they had all the mobs from the game there and had to have a grp of wizz tao and war to enter with drops of itrms/gold think it wud be good...

ROM meber!!!

Wowsome
04-10-2013, 12:17 PM
Id just like to say sumthing quick and id like peoples veiws,,ive played alot of online game like MMORPG just an idea wud gm be able do a mob invasion of towns (event) the games ive played have had things like this in the past,i think it wud bring people together and itll be fun aswell haa,aslo they had a map where they had all the mobs from the game there and had to have a grp of wizz tao and war to enter with drops of itrms/gold think it wud be good...

ROM meber!!!

welcome .. here is where u can post suggestions - http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?112-AL-Suggestions-and-Feedback .. gl!

aooqbior
04-10-2013, 01:54 PM
It wont let me copy paste into the place u tpld me to poat it