PDA

View Full Version : Chest level and banner ranking

Og kush
04-10-2013, 07:59 PM
I was wondering what it meant when you look on chest and it says required level 1 to open. I haven't seen any chests the required a higher level to open with the except for locked crates and they cost platinum. Are there chests in the game that require a higher level. If so how do I go about getting em. The next thing is banner ranking. Are there higher rankings like rank 2,3, and so on. How do get it.

Limsi
04-10-2013, 11:48 PM
Hey there!

As for the chests, any toon regardless of the level can open both normal chests (Copper, Copper Pirate, Banded Copper, Silver, Silver Pirate, Silver Banded, Golden, Golden Pirate, Golden Banded) as well as elite chests (Elite Pirate Copper ... so on and so forth). Yet when it comes to aquiring these, difference will take place. Only players who are lvl 25 to 26 can directly farm for elite versions of the chests in elite maps, the players with lower level than that would have to purchase them through the auction house if they want to get them.

Note: Elite Golden, Elite Silver and Elite copper chests obtained from Blackenridge campaign are untradable therefore a lvl 1-24 player would not have the chance to get them unless they reach the elite level (25-26)

As for the banners, here's a guide describing ea and every meaning: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?82962-Guide-All-Vanities-List-With-Pictures

There are leaderboard banners, which is obtainable if you manage to hold a spot at the end of each season as well as the "elite lvl banners" - for reaching the elite level 16,21,26. As of now, only the level 26 banner is obtainable.

Alhuntrazeck
04-11-2013, 03:08 AM
i can't believe u posted this o.O just look at the chatbox, where we've answered ur question. anyhoo, chest levels show that u should be at least lvl 1, the lowest lvl, to open it. this means that anyone can open it. and no, levels will NOT increase.

Raxin
04-11-2013, 01:54 PM
i can't believe u posted this o.O just look at the chatbox, where we've answered ur question. anyhoo, chest levels show that u should be at least lvl 1, the lowest lvl, to open it. this means that anyone can open it. and no, levels will NOT increase.
Simmer down boo boo :D

Alhuntrazeck
04-17-2013, 02:25 AM
im on fayah! you got a problem earwax?