PDA

View Full Version : Missing graphics glitch!!

euromikeym
04-11-2013, 01:30 AM
Has anyone else had this? Using Google Chrome latest version. And latest Flash version. All for Mac OS X 10.8.2

This just started to happen for me after I updated my Flash earlier today. To be honest it could have started to occur before then but I havent played on Chrome for about a week. Im open.

When there is mouse action or even keyboard action in certain places on screen parts of structures are gone. They come back again, but next time somewhere else a different part has gone. Noticed it in many situations while playing in menus. while running and fighting.

I have rebooted my iMac but still persists. Any help would be most appreciated to fix

Here are some snaps i took to show what i mean...

All night (or day, depending where you live) and no one has an opinion about this? I cant be the only one in the whole wide STS world. added: 4:27am (local time)

Tech details added(15-04-2013) below:

Mac OS X 10.8.2
iMac 27"
Google Chrome - Version 27.0.1453.47 beta

euromikeym
04-15-2013, 12:54 AM
Come STS Devs! No response to this. Not even to tell me I'm the only person this is happening to?

You guys must be on your Easter Hols Still

inkredible
04-15-2013, 01:45 AM
never happened to me

Lalarie
04-15-2013, 05:36 AM
Creepy O.o

GoodSyntax
04-15-2013, 01:16 PM
Chrome has a lot of rendering issues. I've been seeing it for a probably two months now.

I can deal with it most of the time, but occasionally, in PvP, someone can sneak up on me and all I see is a floating bow before I die. Even the pet is a ninja!!!

It's somewhat humorous when I see people in towns flickering between fully clothed, naked and invisible. Sometimes, I just see half a head, or a disembodied arm...weird.

euromikeym
04-19-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey, Guys!

I have always been using the Beta version of Chrome for Mac. I tried the normal version 26 and the problem doesn't seem to occur now.

It must just be the beta version for some reason. I have sent Google a message about this to see if I get any help from them.

So check if you are using the Beta version of Chrome which is 27. The normal version of Chrome is 26 which you can download from Google if need be.

Happy Gaming!