View Full Version : what if....Merge all legends.

Cero
04-11-2013, 08:25 AM
would you play the combined Legends game if sts Merge 4legends into 1?

Making every Legend title as a Race. So it will become PL vs SL vs DL vs AL.

it came into my mind will visiting SL pvp forum were people made threads
about classes.
PL bear vs SL commando
PL mage vs SL engineer
PL bird vs SL operatives.

would be intresting if they can pull it off.

iluvataris
04-11-2013, 08:31 AM
This would be such a fun, large game.

Mysticaleagle
04-11-2013, 08:32 AM
I'd love that. But feels like i'm loving something that will literally never happen.

Cero
04-11-2013, 08:35 AM
I'd love that. But feels like i'm loving something that will literally never happen.

yea ik. pretty sure this might not happen but just saying. the thing that would be a concern is the class balance. seems that even with PL alone classes are still being balance(?).

Terrellz
04-11-2013, 08:36 AM
I think this suggestion was mentioned here before. It would be cool tho

Mysticaleagle
04-11-2013, 08:43 AM
I think this suggestion was mentioned here before.

It has since another legend game other than Pocket Legends was released.

Minesweeper
04-11-2013, 09:50 AM
You have to keep in min though arenlvl caps aren't the same in al as like in pl

LwMark
04-11-2013, 12:51 PM
They should atleast add costumes from each game into each game, id love to see a vampire in AL

Mysticaleagle
04-11-2013, 12:51 PM
They should atleast add costumes from each game into each game, id love to see a vampire in AL

Agreed, would love to have some X-Rays or Squid Buddy in AL.

Lady_Pebbles
04-11-2013, 01:12 PM
I think it would be a great idea to combined all of them into a TCG (trading card game). Would be interesting. XP

Temarichan
04-11-2013, 10:01 PM
Hmmmm Arcane Legends is Arcane Legends.

I find that it should just be that way.

But nice suggestion!

LwMark
04-11-2013, 10:54 PM
I really wish STS would make a open world game

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 05:41 AM

Exactly, that's basically a must have for all Legend games from STS. It would make them so much better.
Well, i'd say especially Pocket Legends and Arcane Legends.

Cahaun
04-12-2013, 05:57 AM

Exactly, that's basically a must have for all Legend games from STS. It would make them so much better.
Well, i'd say especially Pocket Legends and Arcane Legends.
Star Legends has great opprotunity for open worlds, and DL has some potential also.

Mysticaleagle
04-12-2013, 05:59 AM
Star Legends has great opprotunity for open worlds, and DL has some potential also.

Yeah, true. But Pocket Legends and Arcane Legends are more similar with WoW (open world). Just my thoughts.

DocDoBig
04-12-2013, 07:48 AM
I think it would be a great idea to combined all of them into a TCG (trading card game). Would be interesting. XP

I summon my lvl 76 Bear with 400 ATK and 300 DEF,
and I place one card face down! ;)

Battlegrinder
04-12-2013, 11:03 AM
I'd love to see this happen, but I'm pretty sure it never will. Leaving aside the obscene amount of money/time that would have to go into something like this, two big problems would come up. A) the different classes in the various games are in no way balanced when compared to one another, and getting them to the state where they were balanced would be very difficult, and B) actually trying to play a level would be a nightmare. For example, a Commando, a Warrior (AL), a Warrior (PL), and a Vampire end up joining a dungeon together. How well do you think that run is going to work out? Plus their would be issue of players wanting to equip gear from one game onto their character from another (I predict the PL community will be the first to try. You just know some Ursan player is going to try and equip his character with a Keystone shotgun). Sadly, this idea will probably never see the light of day, but I have a few suggestions for various cross-promotion stuff that could be done.

Level Crossovers: While I don't characters will ever be able to change games, there's no reason that levels couldn't be ported from one game to the next. Creating a trio of maps inspired by DL, SL, and PL and adding it to the next AL expansion would be doable, and likely a lot of fun (and the same could be done for the other three games as well).

Costumes: Someone suggested this earlier in the thread, and its a great idea. STS could release a vanity item pack containing a set of items based on the different classes in the various games. SL has already had this happen a little bit with the PL bear/bird/mage masks from the 2012 PL B-day, and I'd love to see this concept carried out to its natural conclusion. A set of Warrior-inspired gear for my Commando (and vice versa) would definitaly be something I'd be willing to pay for.

Alhuntrazeck
04-13-2013, 03:44 AM
id love an open world like WoW but that would probably never happen. STS is still a small company and it would take many years of programming and that might leave the other games to rot. just my thoughts.

Libria
04-13-2013, 06:30 AM
I'd settle for just having my gold merged from PL.

LwMark
04-13-2013, 06:45 AM
I'd settle for just having my gold merged from PL.

Id be rich as heck

Urqui
04-13-2013, 07:14 AM
Cameos from other sts games would be cool.

Sibayjing
04-13-2013, 07:16 AM
like the MMA

Mysticaleagle
04-13-2013, 08:09 AM
Cameos from other sts games would be cool.

I think you have the best signature that i've seen so far.

ooommmggg
04-13-2013, 08:26 AM
Hmm PL's armor of 300 max vs AL's armor of like 1.5k lol. Would be a cool idea if they balanced it properly!

Jed
04-15-2013, 08:08 PM
3k health warrior vs like 500 health archer.
Nope.

Mrsberry
04-15-2013, 10:08 PM
If the main creators of O&C and STS joined together to make an open world mmorog it would be the most epic mmo for mobile. Granted if they actually take there time with it and not release it until lvl cap is at least 50.
When u rush a game people get bored quickly and somtimes dont return. Make sure theres at least a months worth of game play before releasing. Would also give them more time to creat new content while people are still interested.

Imo
Sts has great games, servers, customer support but so little content on releases gets boring fast.
O&C amazing game lots of things to do never get bored but there servers are horrible along with there customer service.