PDA

View Full Version : Need Help Pvp Name Plz

Minesweeper
04-11-2013, 10:19 AM
Hey wanna start playing but can't think of a decent pvp name help.....lol

doomdoomdoom
04-11-2013, 01:39 PM
hmmm....well...what is your main's name?

canislupis081376
04-11-2013, 02:03 PM
Hey wanna start playing but can't think of a decent pvp name help.....lol

hmm...well..I'm thinking, does it matter? Will a mere name strike fear into and paralyze your enemies? Unlikely, tbh, and to make a name based solely on pvp, just wouldn't be my cup of tea. "Humility, Humbler" those two would be funny to see/lose to though :)

Minesweeper
04-12-2013, 08:03 AM
Alright just wanting to start dl my main is Minesweeper but I only play arcane ATM..

Minesweeper
04-12-2013, 08:04 AM
hmm...well..I'm thinking, does it matter? Will a mere name strike fear into and paralyze your enemies? Unlikely, tbh, and to make a name based solely on pvp, just wouldn't be my cup of tea. "Humility, Humbler" those two would be funny to see/lose to though :)

Just saying it's like that in al my names shatterjaw everyone runs lol......

Itisi
04-12-2013, 09:58 AM
DL is much different. ^^ your name won't matter until you show people what you do. Become well known and destroy your opponents, or capture flags like its nobody's business. ;) names have effect after people are shown what you can do, not before. So have fun making a name! Maybe I'll see you 'round end game. ;) have fun!

~Itisi

Minesweeper
04-12-2013, 10:12 AM
DL is much different. ^^ your name won't matter until you show people what you do. Become well known and destroy your opponents, or capture flags like its nobody's business. ;) names have effect after people are shown what you can do, not before. So have fun making a name! Maybe I'll see you 'round end game. ;) have fun!

~Itisi

Alright thanks man and u will maybe I can show u who's who boss soon haha

Itisi
04-12-2013, 11:42 AM
Anytime, and, I'll be waiting. ;)

sirtibby
04-12-2013, 03:16 PM
*noms popcorn and awaits the outcome*

doomdoomdoom
04-12-2013, 04:17 PM

Nice suggestions. When people ask me "How was DM?" I have often said something along the line of "humbling".

Minesweeper
04-30-2013, 10:11 AM
You guys convinced me to play now cruising my way up Lvl cap loving it add me if u want silentdankz Lvl 12 for now ;)

doomdoomdoom
04-30-2013, 11:22 AM
Will do. When you get closer to level 20....I will pvp with you with my doomdoomdoom. I really suck at pvp with my high level...so don't do it very often.

Minesweeper
04-30-2013, 12:12 PM
Awh so far ive been really good at pvp lol

doomdoomdoom
04-30-2013, 04:25 PM
Awh so far ive been really good at pvp lol

I imagine since you pvp in other games...probably pretty similar. It does get a lot harder as you level up with all the different skills....so don't worry...it will get more challenging for you. ^_^

Minesweeper
05-01-2013, 08:21 AM
Hopefully I was 30/16 I think wasn't even trying and was in green gear....lol