PDA

View Full Version : Kid Cudi.

Subscriber
04-11-2013, 01:48 PM
You guys listen to cudder? Pretty pumped up about Indicud in five days and I don't want to look at the leaked album, it'll ruin it.

If you do listen, favorite song?

That mixtape "A Kid Named Cudi" is too dope.

If you don't listen who's your favorite artist?

razerfingers
04-11-2013, 05:00 PM
Whaddd up. He's good. And yes that album is dope. I also like drake, and some kanye west little bit of lil wayne and some 2 chainz. Also have to add dubstep to my music list xD

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

LwMark
04-12-2013, 02:51 AM
Drake..kanye..ewwwwwww
More like jeezy

Covert
04-12-2013, 06:28 AM
I prefer Guttural Secrete.

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 10:32 AM
Is this metal?

Thiscrow
04-12-2013, 04:46 PM
Is this metal?
Cudi is a Hip-Hop/Rap artist

WoundedEagle
04-12-2013, 09:18 PM
I love Cudi. Man on the Moon I & II are classics.

But I love Odd Future, Dumbfoundead, A$AP Rocky, Wale, Nas, MellowHype, Tyler The Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Mac Miller (I only like PA Nights by him), Kanye, Jay-Z, D-Pryde, Chiddy Bang, and most of all, Childish Gambino.

Nihiliste
04-12-2013, 09:38 PM
I forgot he was still alive. Last time Iistened to him was 6 or 7 years ago...

Greencrow
04-12-2013, 09:41 PM

oh okay, im not a fan of hiphop hehe :)
btw, nice to meet you crow. Me crow too hehe

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk HD

Subscriber
04-13-2013, 09:53 PM

Basically his own genre.

@Gonemecide, duh he's still alive.

Kixxler
04-14-2013, 03:37 PM
Nas is still the best MC ever in my mind.

Cavoc
04-14-2013, 09:38 PM
I love Cudi. Man on the Moon I & II are classics.

But I love Odd Future, Dumbfoundead, A$AP Rocky, Wale, Nas, MellowHype, Tyler The Creator, Earl Sweatshirt, Mac Miller (I only like PA Nights by him), Kanye, Jay-Z, D-Pryde, Chiddy Bang, and most of all, Childish Gambino.
GOLF WANG

But for Cudi... Ill always love persuit of happiness. I also like Just what I am and some others.

Subscriber
04-15-2013, 03:54 PM
GOLF WANG

But for Cudi... Ill always love persuit of happiness. I also like Just what I am and some others.

Odd future and GOLF WANG all day too haha.

Yup, Pursuit of Happiness is probably everyone's favorite.

dudetus
04-15-2013, 04:13 PM
Macklemore is awsum. I'm glad he was found by lots and lots of people after trift shop but I began to listen to him after stumbling into wing$. Mac Miller has few great songs, Yonas has few, Logic has few, Chiddy Bang has few, ofc oldskool Run-D.M.C. , Sugarhill Gang (anyone who listens to hip hop/rap and doesn't know "Rapper's Delight" isn't truly a fan of the genre), Public Enemy, few Kanye West, Cudi, Gorillaz, Franz Ferdinand, Wiley, Dizzee Rascal, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters, Matlock, WZRD and ofc the one and only E-Dubble.

And few random finnish artists which none of u know.

Thiscrow
04-15-2013, 07:54 PM
oh okay, im not a fan of hiphop hehe :)
btw, nice to meet you crow. Me crow too hehe

Sent from my GT-P7500 using
Tapatalk HD
Haha :) nice to meet you

Basically his own genre.

@Gonemecide, duh he's still alive.
Lmao true

OverkillED
04-16-2013, 07:24 AM
I read the title and the first thing that popped into my head was a voodoo mage named Kidcutie.

Subscriber
04-16-2013, 09:56 PM
Macklemore is awsum. I'm glad he was found by lots and lots of people after trift shop but I began to listen to him after stumbling into wing$. Mac Miller has few great songs, Yonas has few, Logic has few, Chiddy Bang has few, ofc oldskool Run-D.M.C. , Sugarhill Gang (anyone who listens to hip hop/rap and doesn't know "Rapper's Delight" isn't truly a fan of the genre), Public Enemy, few Kanye West, Cudi, Gorillaz, Franz Ferdinand, Wiley, Dizzee Rascal, Jay-Z, Foo Fighters, Matlock, WZRD and ofc the one and only E-Dubble.

And few random finnish artists which none of u know.

Dude, Macklemore, Mac Miller, and Logic are some of my favorites. The others you listed I listen to them just not as much, good list.

Same with you Wounded, good list you got thurr'.

jcoultet
04-17-2013, 03:50 PM
I personally am a huge fan of Kid Cudi Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr Rager is a classic and I am currently listening to the new album as we speak

However I also listen to Nas,Kanye West,Jay Z,Kendrick Lamar,A$ap Rocky,Drake, Lupe Fiasco's new stuff, The Weeknd, Frank Ocean, Joey bada$$ these are on the top of my head I may of forgot some

Subscriber
04-17-2013, 04:30 PM
I personally am a huge fan of Kid Cudi Man On The Moon II: The Legend Of Mr Rager is a classic and I am currently listening to the new album as we speak

However I also listen to Nas,Kanye West,Jay Z,Kendrick Lamar,A$ap Rocky,Drake, Lupe Fiasco's new stuff, The Weeknd, Frank Ocean, Joey bada$$ these are on the top of my head I may of forgot some

Yup yup, not many people like his new album, Indicud but I like it a lot haha. He's always changing up his style, some love it, some hate it but I mean it keeps me waiting for more.

Promagin
04-17-2013, 10:38 PM
Haha CHIDDY BANG

International
04-17-2013, 10:44 PM
I like Justin Bieber, One Direction, pls dont hate>.<

Cavoc
04-18-2013, 06:10 PM
I like Justin Bieber, One Direction, pls dont hate>.<

If you like them, you should go listen to Troncat - tyler the creator.