PDA

View Full Version : Sorc Changes

Bullox
04-11-2013, 04:18 PM
Would be interresting if there are any changes for Sorc in planning or not.
It gets boring to be the mana Machine idiot for 1 shotting rogues or unstoppable Whirlwind Machines.
A official Statement from STS would be nice, because if there is nothing coming, i think its time to finish Sorc playing and Start rogue playing to have some fun in PvP.
P.S. in PvE the Sorc is really fine but thats not all......

Deadroth
04-12-2013, 02:04 AM
Yknow friend... The patience is all that u need now...

I have asked that question to myself to...
But i think we have to wait till Mage Expansion will come... In these days we just have to die and cry :P

But it will maybe change in future... Who knows :P

Dead :)

swexcist
04-12-2013, 02:42 AM
I acctually dont see any problem with sorcs as it is atm.. except heal and shield bug. But after playing some twink pvp. Its the same for rogers with packs etc.

Its all about knowing your role.

Bullox
04-12-2013, 03:42 AM
Im talking about endgame PvP. I play my Sorc with over 240 DMG and ab out 2k health or with about 218 dmg and about 2,4k health.
I'm talking about, what a Sorc have to do, to MAYBE win a 1v1 fight.

-vs. Rogue: Charge fireball, use monkeys arcane and pray for stun procc, heal yourself, because the first aimed hitted really hard,
spam lightning and ice and auto attack = vs. a good Rogue, Sorc is Dead..
The Rogue needs a little bit luck and kill u by using 1 button......

-vs. Warrior: the same like vs. Rogue + kite the Warri through the map + use health packs and Speed boosts, that all gives u a really little Chance to win

= most of these fights ending after about 3mins fight like: damn rogue comes around the corner and 1shots u....or if the Warri is really good the Sorc die.....

I think At the Moment we Sorcs have a 10% Chance to win 1v1, the other classes have a about 50% Chance to win..

I think, for pushing all the buttons, kiting, staying At good Position we have the right to have the same chances to win a 1v1!!!!!!

It's boring to get only kills if u stay behind ur Team and waiting for killshot and refill their mana......

All other classes have the ability to win a 1v1 with a good Chance!!!!
We have the ability to win 1v1 with a really little!!! Chance, and thats not fair!!!

swexcist
04-12-2013, 05:56 AM
depends, if you go shield time frost and light u melt allot of rogers 1v1, way more then 10% at least.. I go support dps build toh, far from optimal 1v1

Bullox
04-12-2013, 07:43 AM
@ Swexcist... Ur right, i can kill Warris and Rogues too, but only the Bad ones.

The Sorc did not have the ability to kill top Warri or Rogue Players or he have only a very little Chance.

The shield only negates 1 windmill or Aimed......maybe.... and thats it.

The long cooldown from shield dont allow us to use it again in the same fight, because we are dead before the cooldown runs out.

uzidredar
04-12-2013, 01:40 PM
I mostly stopped playing. Got tired of voicing our PVP flaws with no reply of any kind from STS
I will come back for the sorc expansion (July? ) to see if they throw us at least a miserable bone :rolleyes:

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

ishyrionek
04-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Devs already told that some sorcerer skills need to be changed. But they didnt told when.
It may be same as warrior... first changed skils, then "warrior update" coming soon.
So if next big update after warrior is sorcerer expansion, then they will change skills in around 2 months.
But this are only my suspection...

Bootydots
04-12-2013, 02:20 PM
I find that ur spec really determines which classes u can kill (1v1 wise) as a sorc. To kill a warrior Heal and shield are both necessary since we can rarely crank out enough damage before they can get their heals off. To kill a rogue requires massive dmg output before they kill u quickly or have time to run on packs, (Preferably shield and 3 offensive). Sorc vs sorc is anyones game i can typically kill sorc's who rely more on survivability with 3 offensive and shield. (considering sorc's defense is very weak and u can crank out more damage against them then they can heal. My spec is fireball light time shield 5/5 int 5/5 dex 2/5 str. IMO only roll heal if you are running with ur team non-stop or you want to do good against a warrior.

Popamollyswtn
04-12-2013, 11:08 PM
Lol I merk rogues at 26 and I have poor gear. Just need the right build. Good luck.

uzidredar
04-13-2013, 07:45 AM
Lol I merk rogues at 26 and I have poor gear. Just need the right build. Good luck.

Show us your k/d ratio or gtfo

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Popamollyswtn
04-15-2013, 10:45 PM
3.2k to 1.3k. You gtfo :)

leonardtbbt
04-29-2013, 03:16 AM
I agree with Bullox .... the sorc in 1v1 in pvp its percentage of survival or winning is very small things would be very different if STS was put to raise a little percentage mages win a fight against any race pvp rogues and warriors with good build ... Bullox as magicians said they earn but only the rogues and warriors who do not have a good build but if you face a good rogue or a good warrior is very difficult for the magician to win the fight even having a good build serious great pleasure that STS in their next update will put attention to buff mages to have a 50% win in a 1v1 in pvp =)

Jed
05-01-2013, 04:01 PM
3.2k to 1.3k. You gtfo :)
Pics or it's false.

Also, has anybody else noticed the icon for AL in the iOS app, Facebook and other places has changed from the sorcerer to the warrior? Ticked me off a little, although it probably has no meaning.
Getting real tired of this. I know sorcerers can be decent with experience, but the other classes kill sorcerers with little experience. Maybe we'll be favored next expansion.. maybe..

Alhuntrazeck
05-03-2013, 08:35 PM
Sorcs need to get better! My order in PvP is usually: charged fireball, charged ice, charged lightning (to keep the enemy stunned, then frozen, and then critted on) and finally heal (:p). Rogues can kill me in literally two shots; one aimed and one shadow pierce. Really. I created a rogue alt (and btw that xp gain fix really helps now) and I'm gonna work on it and use my mage only for elites and lvling up. Disappointed. Maybe next expansion we'll get better...maybe...

will0
05-03-2013, 09:11 PM
Do you guys think shield will be more useful now and worth to respec out character?

Class Refinements
The Sorcerer's Arcane Shield will no longer break after a flat 500 damage but rather a value based on the Sorcerer's Strength and Intelligence. This will make the shield much sturdier for higher level players but slightly less sturdy at lower levels.

marshmallow
05-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Where can I read about this "sorcerer expansion" thing?