PDA

View Full Version : Hero Caps and Purple Dragon Masters

bramer
04-11-2013, 10:35 PM
Dear people of Pocket Legends,
Pocket legends is in sore need of something new to attract new players and keep on old "hardcore" players alike and to just generally spice up an old, but awesome ;), game. And so, I present to you my solution to this dire problem....I give you the Purple Dragon Master!!!! Now then, right about now you are probably thinking, What the heck is Bramer thinking? I'll get to that later because first, I have to talk about something called Hero Caps. Basically, Hero Caps are like Elite levels but have 10x more experience or 1,000,000 experience. These would last for 2 Lvl caps, to give players a fair chance of grinding 1,000,000 experience, and would give crazy rewards once completed. You would get the chance to grind a Hero Cap once you had completed the current elite level. The Hero Cap would pause (I.e, you could no longer grind experience for it) once the current elite level cap went away and the new elite level came out. Example: You are at level 76 with 500k experience to your first Hero Cap, the 76 cap goes away, and the 81 cap comes out. You level up to 81 and continue with your first Hero Cap, but instead of starting back at 0/1,000,000 you start with 500,000/1,000,000. Make sense? Probably not, but, whatever I'm not very good at explaining things.

Rewards- Purple Dragon Master

On you first Hero Cap you get the Purple Dragon Master helm. The helm has a dark purple body and somewhat lighter purple horns. It also "breaths" dark purple fire.

On your 2nd Hero Cap you get the Purple Dragon Master armor. The armor has a dark purple body and lighter purple wings.

On your third Hero Cap you get Yaovweh (dragon pet). Yaovweh has a dark purple body and light purple wings and belly. He also leaves a trail of purple colored sparkles where ever he flies.

Purple Dragon Master Set Bonuses

Wearing a full Purple Dragon Master set grants you: dark purple smoke and sparkles; +15 to every stat; the title "Supreme One"; 250 platinum; 3,000,000 gold; and the instant respect of anyone and everyone.
Purple Dragon Master gear is non-stash able and non- trade able

Thoughts are highly appreciated :)

Thanks for reading!

This is bramer - signing out

Extreme
04-12-2013, 04:11 AM
+1 :o

Roberto077
04-12-2013, 02:16 PM
Ugh, not more dragon.... NEEEEWWWWW STUFFFFFFFF

Caiahar
04-13-2013, 10:04 AM
Kkewl! But the buffs dont affect in pvp

OverkillED
04-13-2013, 10:24 AM
3,000,000 exp for vanity pixels. GL everyone.

bramer
04-13-2013, 12:21 PM
3,000,000 exp for vanity pixels. GL everyone.

And 250 plat, and 3 million gold, and a massive(?) stat bonus...lol, just pointing it out :)

Randomguy
04-13-2013, 01:03 PM
not more mega maze

Ape
04-14-2013, 03:06 PM
I like the idea but the reward seems op.
Sts won't add another statted vanity set/armour in pocket legends except the +1 and founders'
And the plat and gold reward........ nuff said :p

cookiez
04-14-2013, 10:18 PM
NOOOooooooooooo

Ape
04-15-2013, 12:28 PM
NOOOooooooooooo

That's another way to say it.

Griffinfan
04-15-2013, 01:12 PM
Dear people of Pocket Legends,
Pocket legends is in sore need of something new to attract new players and keep on old "hardcore" players alike and to just generally spice up an old, but awesome ;), game. And so, I present to you my solution to this dire problem....I give you the Purple Dragon Master!!!! Now then, right about now you are probably thinking, What the heck is Bramer thinking? I'll get to that later because first, I have to talk about something called Hero Caps. Basically, Hero Caps are like Elite levels but have 10x more experience or 1,000,000 experience. These would last for 2 Lvl caps, to give players a fair chance of grinding 1,000,000 experience, and would give crazy rewards once completed. You would get the chance to grind a Hero Cap once you had completed the current elite level. The Hero Cap would pause (I.e, you could no longer grind experience for it) once the current elite level cap went away and the new elite level came out. Example: You are at level 76 with 500k experience to your first Hero Cap, the 76 cap goes away, and the 81 cap comes out. You level up to 81 and continue with your first Hero Cap, but instead of starting back at 0/1,000,000 you start with 500,000/1,000,000. Make sense? Probably not, but, whatever I'm not very good at explaining things.

Rewards- Purple Dragon Master

On you first Hero Cap you get the Purple Dragon Master helm. The helm has a dark purple body and somewhat lighter purple horns. It also "breaths" dark purple fire.

On your 2nd Hero Cap you get the Purple Dragon Master armor. The armor has a dark purple body and lighter purple wings.

On your third Hero Cap you get Yaovweh (dragon pet). Yaovweh has a dark purple body and light purple wings and belly. He also leaves a trail of purple colored sparkles where ever he flies.

Purple Dragon Master Set Bonuses

Wearing a full Purple Dragon Master set grants you: dark purple smoke and sparkles; +15 to every stat; the title "Supreme One"; 250 platinum; 3,000,000 gold; and the instant respect of anyone and everyone.
Purple Dragon Master gear is non-stash able and non- trade able

Thoughts are highly appreciated :)

Thanks for reading!

Thanks for your contribution to coming up with things to make the game more fun.

I like the concept but not the rewards, I think that if someone saw you wearing just the vanity set then they would respect you and that is what alot of attention seekers want.

Although a new dragon vanity set might be cool, we need something fresh.

So my contribution to your idea would be

Xp grind = New vanity set(no bonuses) + 500 plat

Annnnnnddd any xp points you gain with the (Xp anywhere) elixer will not count towards your goal of the 1 million.

MightyMicah
04-15-2013, 01:49 PM
I'm sorry, I can't support this idea. We need something other than more grinding and a different colored set. Let's try and think out of the box!

tHelonestud
04-15-2013, 03:06 PM
You basically took what they already do and changed the xp amount and the reward.
I'm content with the current leveling system.

My favorite part:

Wearing a full Purple Dragon Master set grants you the instant respect of anyone and everyone.

cookiez
04-15-2013, 04:10 PM
It would be an epic idea IF you can't use elixirs.

bramer
04-16-2013, 06:07 PM
Thanks for your contribution to coming up with things to make the game more fun.

I like the concept but not the rewards, I think that if someone saw you wearing just the vanity set then they would respect you and that is what alot of attention seekers want.

Although a new dragon vanity set might be cool, we need something fresh.

So my contribution to your idea would be

Xp grind = New vanity set(no bonuses) + 500 plat

Annnnnnddd any xp points you gain with the (Xp anywhere) elixer will not count towards your goal of the 1 million.

Great ideas :) and I was kinda brain dead when I wrote this so don't take it the wrong way lol ;)

bramer
04-16-2013, 06:12 PM
Sorry for my double post, but I just came up with an epic idea to replace the dragon sets in my original idea, purple spy suits. To clarify: a purple tuxedo on your characters body, cool purple aviator sunglasses on your head, and a little purple sports car driving around you for the pet. :D Yeah, I don't know what this post is either :\

Battlegrinder
04-16-2013, 07:34 PM
I like the idea, at least in general. Not sure if the stat boosts would fly, given that STS has reversed their position on that kinda thing. I really like the idea of being able to earn a unique pet, instead of getting lucky when buying a pet pack or being online with enough money when they were available, like with the current purple, yellow, black, and grey dragons (no offense to the people who got their pets that way). 3 million XP sounds a little high, since the grind would get very boring after a the first few hundred thousand XP.

bramer
04-16-2013, 08:13 PM
I like the idea, at least in general. Not sure if the stat boosts would fly, given that STS has reversed their position on that kinda thing. I really like the idea of being able to earn a unique pet, instead of getting lucky when buying a pet pack or being online with enough money when they were available, like with the current purple, yellow, black, and grey dragons (no offense to the people who got their pets that way). 3 million XP sounds a little high, since the grind would get very boring after a the first few hundred thousand XP.

Just ignore the stat bonus bit :D and replace the 3 million XP part with 600k or 700k :)

Doodlebeast
04-19-2013, 01:03 AM
I remember that there's already is a hero cap. I remember someone gave me a lv 10 orange hero cap during when forest haven has around 10 playable levels.

tHelonestud
04-19-2013, 07:32 AM
I remember that there's already is a hero cap. I remember someone gave me a lv 10 orange hero cap during when forest haven has around 10 playable levels.

winner

bramer
04-19-2013, 03:36 PM

LOL plus one!!! :o

dijnes
04-21-2013, 07:04 PM
Purple is my favorite color so i give this a plus 50 :)

Redlightning
04-28-2013, 08:07 AM
It'll take months to reach 1mil Xp but you never know.. I doubt they'll give the plat and gold BTW but you idea is very good ;)